New Iberia La Sonic - Review about Snickers Sonic Blast in Livingston, New Jersey
4 times I have ordered snickers sonic blast, only to find candy on top but was lucky to find any inside.I have called and they offered me another free, but still having the same problem.
I will No longer give New Iberia La ( Admirdol st ) my business.Very Very disappointed!!!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Snickers Sonic Blast
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "these people deserve to get thrown on the streets.discusting country and discusting people. im having the same problem with returning my *** dresses and they will not comply with sending..."
- "My daughter plugged in her Scentsy plug in warmer and when she flicked the on switch a spark flew out of the switch and the switch and her hand were..."
- "I'm an engineer by education and work as a technical director, so I'm naturally a researcher and like to think I'm pretty careful about anything I do. I had..."
- "I bought a Fisher & Paykel white refrigerator model E522B. Within a year, paint wore off all around door handle with normal use and only mild cleaning. Poor quality. Poor..."
- "Vernetta and Geary Cockrum of Show-Me Puppies sold us several dogs that are vet. documented as being severely sick. 1. Female diagnosed with distemper, seizures 2. Female diagnosed with pyometra, knee problems 3...."
- "In October of 2011 we rented ("to own") a washer/dryer combo from Rent-A-Center. We chose a rent to own company over leasing through the apartment complex because we wanted a..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."