New High Ginseng Herbs Tea - New High Ginseng Herbs and Dr WO ia a scam
The Dr will try to sell you anything ,even charging you with a *** consultation checking for things I did not need, and then trying to sell you vitamins.I don't think he even has a real acupuncture license. He told me I needed to cleanse ,well everyone needs a detox.I was very upset the fact that he charged me $15 for an evaluation and then he wants me to buy vitamins for more than $109 .He could have suggested the vitamins without a consultation.You can go to Santa Monica Drugs and get a free consultation and get the same vitamins.
I check the prices on the vitamins he is selling and he is charging 50% more money than in the internet and shame on the company STANDARD PROCESS that let him get away with this.He opens Standard Process vitamins and puts half of them in a plastic bag and sells them like that.Be aware,this is against Standard Process guidelines.
I made a complaint to better business bureau.I ask for my money back and he refused.I DONT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE ,he is going to take all your money if you let him.
Avoid this place! Read less
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Way they treat clients
- Return policy
- Safety issue with re-packaging products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Last week I purchased 4 bottles of pnhsodaandsyrupinc.com fromBedford Cheese Shop for $58.00My wife wanted a soda treat, but the trick was on her.The syrup was stale, rancid, and disgusting.Bedford..."
- "The store at Lake FOREST and Read Blvd is always empty and understaffed The managers don't have a clue and the cashiers are arrogant. I guessvthat comes with being understaffed...."
- "The shoprite in palisade park in nj doesn't care about safety of kids. None of the shopping carts has strap for double seats shopping carts. I have talked to the manager but..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "I write to introduce our financial services to you. I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known as private lender specialized in the Lease and..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "I had this contractor put up a gate. It was made from redwood. He did not match sides or hide the nail marks. He left gaps in..."
- "I am a Auto Repair in So Cal. I have been in business since 1954 so I knowm my way around I needed AS 6.5 diesel short block there wasn't..."
- "Bad Perfume Choice. Versailles by Julian Rouas Paris smells like a musty closet, mothballs, or "something old". The heavy scent of pungent-smelling flowers is disagreeable and remotely evocative of flatulence...."