New Hampshire Hospital - Dr Roert Vidaver is a child molester. He has killed patients, verbally abuses patients, calls patients names, violates HIPAA.
He has killed patients by fatally mixing medications and forcing deadly injections on them. He forces medications on patients when they are really only in the hospital for a small crisis, like family issues, medication adjustment, or minor self-injury. Patients are routinely forced into NHH because all of the other hospital's and crisis units have closed due to budget cuts. That is why there was such a large lawsuit against the hospital for institutionalizing people who don't belong in the state hospital. He will never be investigated by the Board of Medicine because he serves as a board member. There have been countless complaints from injured patients but they all get thrown out by the Board of Medicine.
He experiments on patients and there is evidence online about his clinical studies with patients at NHH. He has major connections with pharmaceutical companies and gets extra money for pushing anti-psychotics on patients. He is known for having dietary put crushed up pills into patient’s food, and with what little they give to patients there, it is quite noticeable and patients have starved themselves because they know they are being drugged. He routinely has food deprived from patients.
When there has been a restraint that other patients have witnessed, he has them put on room plans so that they cannot leave their room for up to 3 days, they cannot even make telephone calls. He has a G-O-D Complex and thinks that patients are his guinea pigs. In his residency, he was accused of taking *** photographs of young patients through the ages of 5 to 12 but it never went to court because he paid his way out.
A NHH employee caught Nurse Susan Hoadley giving him a *** in his office while ARPN Elizabeth Gavin videotaped. They were both suspended for a long time but are now working back at the hospital again.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Patients Experiments
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My husband was denied his long term disability in May without notice. Mike has recurring Pyoderma Gangrenosum, Crohn's Disease, Vascular Disease, and OstoeArthritis. They claim the labs from..."
- "I wish would have done research prior to having transplanted hair. I probably wouldn't have acted on desperation of wanting fuller hair. I not only lost more hair than i..."
- "I bought veneers from this company 6 and a half months ago, paid in full $1, 925.00 and still no product! I keep getting the run around for my refund...."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "In august of 2015 installed replacement airbags new shocks and the air compressor on my 01 towncar. Thw warranty was very limited and our system was collapsed but was sure..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."