New England Tractor Trailer Training School Driving Instructor Review from Cheshire, Connecticut
Im currently attending n.e.t.t.t.s.in somers and cant say how disappointed I am with this "school" as they try and pass it off as.
They say its a school to get federal grants and student financial aid and strech it out to 21 weeks 500 hrs so they can pull the wool over the governments eyes. Most of all of the instructors are washed out burnt out drivers or guys who just couldn't cut it driving trucks. There are less then a handfull of instructors who care. Yes the trucks are *** witch is fine for beating the bag out of.
The place is gross every trash bin is usually overflowing the bathrooms are gross *** on the floor no way to dry your hands celing tiles falling down toilets leaking. Etc the class room had ac but was broken wich is funny considering they have a hvacr "school" also. The books tell you one thing the old videos tell you another. The ppl in the office act like its a country club for them and take every parking spot out frunt making it hard for even ppl thinking of attending this "school" to find a spot.
DO NOT even think of asking anyone upstairs a question about anything. They cant be bothered they are only there to file paper work to make sure they get there money and trust me thats all they care about. I will say one guy at this place really stands out to me as a total asshat whos full of himself and thats Keven. You will wait for hrs to get your turn to hop in a truck in the field.
And get on the road maybe 2 times a week if your lucky. The library is nothing more then 2 *** computers. Placement hands you a list of places to apply to and thats about it. Being trained on a forktruck is a joke and you still have to attend a class out of your pocket if you want that lic.
They make you park in basically a rubble parking lot in the way back of the property on the way to your class you can take views of the truck junk yard past the spent tire casings and the gross dumpsters lol.Even after all this yes if you suck it up and can deal with the fact that this "school" is sucking off the government to pay there bills and make huge money off and the fact that a third world country is more hygienic than this place you will get your cdl save the cash and go to united for 6 weeks for 5g insted of this headache.
More Review Details
|Scholarship, Grants and Programs|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- New England Tractor Trailer Training School Driving Instructor
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The company code studio It solution is a fake comapany using my company name with any prior notice and without my comapny permission. I want you to take action agaianst..."
- "I have attended many internet marketing seminars and previews over the years. This time I attended Brett McFall seminar preview while I was in Melbourne. To be frank, it is..."
- "During our visit to the college SIRIUS TRAINING & EDUCATION INSTITUTE in December 2011, College Management including the Principal and MD Mr. Kee Lek Yong and Daxter Wee –Director Operations..."
- "Waste of time and money DO NOT GO TO FARMINGTON CONNECTICUT HAIR CLUB THEY LIE LIE LIE AND ALL IT IS IS WIGS AND THE HAIR QUALITY IS NOT GOOD..."
- "Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes. After 15 days I finally received my order. I ordered all the..."
- "I ordered Stone Outdoor Fireplace which arrived with a broken base. I called Sunjoy Industries at 866-578-6569 four times. Spent more than an hour waiting for a live person...."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."