New England Auto Network

17 of 19 New England Auto Network reviews

I purchased a car for thousands of dollars...4 days into having it, I started having transmission issues.I contacted the OWNER KURT and asked for a return of my $$ as I had not even transferred any plates or even registered the thing yet..He told me I could not get my money back.

He said it was not like buying a shirt that did not fit!! HAHA.. but he would do EVERYTHING to make it right (mind u he could have givin me my $$ back according to my insurance co) WELL.... they (being the salesman and the owner) had me take to their mechanic who stated he could not find what I was finding but that it WAS SHIFTING into a gear HARD.

(transmission issues :) there ya go..and put a conditioner in it.still WAITING on there transmission expert to """fit me in"" this is over 2 weeks later..HAPPY """"NOT"""

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

17 of 19 New England Auto Network reviews
freebaby1

Jul 19, 2012 #515996

Hello dear,
my name is sonia. i am interested in your profile and found pleasure to write you as my friend so that we can communicate to each other.plz contact me at (sonia_khalifaa@yahoo.com) so i will send my picture for you to know about me.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about New England Auto Network.
Filing a new complaint about
×