Durham, Connecticut

I purchased a car for thousands of dollars...4 days into having it, I started having transmission issues.I contacted the OWNER KURT and asked for a return of my $$ as I had not even transferred any plates or even registered the thing yet..He told me I could not get my money back.

Related: New England Auto Network - KURT IS A SHAM

He said it was not like buying a shirt that did not fit!! HAHA.. but he would do EVERYTHING to make it right (mind u he could have givin me my $$ back according to my insurance co) WELL.... they (being the salesman and the owner) had me take to their mechanic who stated he could not find what I was finding but that it WAS SHIFTING into a gear HARD.

(transmission issues :) there ya go..and put a conditioner in it.still WAITING on there transmission expert to """fit me in"" this is over 2 weeks later..HAPPY """"NOT"""

Review about: Transmission.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $8000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with New England Auto Network?

Comments

freebaby1

Hello dear,

my name is sonia. i am interested in your profile and found pleasure to write you as my friend so that we can communicate to each other.plz contact me at (sonia_khalifaa@yahoo.com) so i will send my picture for you to know about me.