New Century Realty and Lending - Misrepresentation - Master Scam Artist - Arden Avante
Mr Arden Avante of 1177 Broadway #18 PMB150 Chula Vista, CA 91911 www.SellingEastLakeHomes.com
Mr Avante approached our company and engaged in our services under a contractual agreement. Our company deals in REO's and NPNs. We have specialized software to analyze the best deals fast and make offers on these properties that allows a person to have an advantage over other competitors.
Mr. Arden Avante declared he was the "end buyer" and not a broker. Mr Avante was in fact just a real estate agent
Mr. Avante signed an electronic agreement as such, and then utilized our database base of deals for his own gain.
Mr Avante after a period of time even reneged on paying our service fees and filed charge back actions with out merchant account.
I would advise others to take caution when dealing with this individual.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..."
- "Have a loan with BCU, could not make 2 month payment. The bank (so I thought) started the modification process. While submitting the required documents started to receive..."
- "Grissom the nations private white collar crime fighter say's How is a citizen supposed to know whether the unidentified documents Department of Corporations claim to be exempt are protecting some..."
- "henry gonzalez IS AN AS*WH**LE!!!!!!!!!!!! leather look very fake! will have to hire a pro to check if it is real leather! POOR MADE! "leather" scratched easily with finger nail. leather..."
- "I had a perm done a few weeks ago and it was a horrible experience. The student left the chemicals on my neck and by the next day, my neck..."
- "So my fitbit from christmas ended up breaking and lucky there is a limited warranty and it was covered. Not only was the fitbit company awesome and speedy but..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."