This company is a SCAM!!They sent me a broken modem so I was not able to connect to the internet.

Related: Netzero - Review about Internet Data from Okolona, Kentucky

When I called they me there is no refund and also withdrew money from my bank!!!! These thieves never provide the service as promised, and stole from me on top of that!!!!! These criminals must be stopped and prosecuted for their devious tactics to blatantly steal from consumers!!!! DO NOT FOR THEIR SCAMS.

They lie and make false claims just to get consumers credit/debit card information and will withdraw money withoit consent!!!!Lets put these kying thieves oit of business once and for all before they scam another victim!

Review about: Broken Modem.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Netzero Internet Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $100
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Netzero?

Comments

Jt
Temple, Texas, United States #819098

Same here.No signal to device, same modus operandi.

These people are straight up *** artists. If they charge me a penny, litigation will commence. You have no contract if you have no service.

They are in default of contract.I will pay my attorney whatever to avoid paying these cons a single dime