Item I bought from this Auction House was fraudulently misrepresented.They were supposed to be original Lionel Service Manuals.
You could only see 1 photo and it was the back of the binders. They never showed the pages which would have easily shown they were copied pages of original service sheets. I received fake copied pages of them and I returned the manuals and they received the package back on Sept 29th. They have not returned my money I spent with them for the sum of 205.00.
They just hang up the phone when I call. Now the phone is disconnected and the website is gone.
Not looking good for me or the others that have posted.I hope they catch them and they rot in jail!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- That they sold fakes
- Illegal auction house activity
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Consigned model trains to this auction house. They sold the trains and kept the money. I never received any money and lost the trains. Others have made..."
- "After reviewing the beautiful selection of trees on the Balsam Hill website we decide to splurge and order the 7.5 ft., narrow Norway Spruce pre-lit tree. Sadly we are replacing..."
- "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..."
- "I am EXTREMELY disappointed in Delta. I paid over $2,000 plus a $140 upgrade ("DeltaComfort+") for an international flight to Argentina and ended up with the worst flying experience..."
- "I bought a pair of Sketchers or at least what I thought were Sketchers as that is what they were and still are being advertised as from Kohls.com only to..."
- "I bought a set of knives and one is broken this morning while cucutting meat .how can I get a replacement. I reside in Danbury CT. ..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."