Camp Hill, Pennsylvania

Consigned model trains to this auction house.They sold the trains and kept the money.

I never received any money and lost the trains. Others have made similar complaints. This organization has all the characteristics of a criminal entity. The amount stolen puts it in the grand theft category.

Now, NETTE has taken down it's website and is under criminal investigation. I hope this post saves other people from being victims of NETTE's criminal activity. Who knows how much money these people have pocketed from previous victims.

Hopefully, there will be no more victims of NETTE's scams.Consignor beware and good luck with these people.

I didn't like: Illegal auction house activity.

Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / $11500
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Nette Auctions?

Submit review

Comments

Observer
Stratford, Connecticut, United States #1237898

Looks like they declared bankruptcy and sent a letter to consignors and creditors to make claims against assets. Businesses fail every day, tough if you are involved though.