Sacrilege and disrespect towards Hindus and Hinduism by Netfirms

The use of Indian symbols/God is a trivial and sacrilege with a disrespect to Hinduism. Netfirms don't even seem to understand what is Karma as per Indian philo. Why you did not use Islamic symbols or even Jesus?

You show how insensible you are with your bias and partial mindset. Is it because Hindus are not like Muslims who will gun you down that they can be insulted?

I am offended but can understand your bigoted Christian disrespect towards Indian Culture and its ethos. Your ads is misleading and offending.

I can now understand this site: http://netfirms.pissedconsumer.com/ and http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/netfirms-c359647.html due to your barbarian mind-set.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss disrespect and misused of Hinduism symbols/representation for ads / Not specified
Preferred solution shows tolerance and respect towards others' cultures and religion and don't make inappropriate use of religious symbols

Had an Experience with Netfirms?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Shopify Shipping Service Review Shopify "Placed an order for a sweater back in december for almost $90 and I'm yet to hear anything about my order. I emailed both support and the owner of the..." Read more Godaddy - CHEATERS Godaddy "GODADDY ARE CHEATERS . THE CASH PARKING ACCOUNT OF GODADDY IS VERY PATHETIC. GUYS NEVER EVER LIST YOUR DOMAIN NAMES FOR PARKING AT GODADDY.COM THERE WERE MULTIPLE TIMES THAT THE AMOUNT..." Read more Cloudflare - WHO THE H*LL ARE YOU????? Cloudflare "I suddenly started getting "Welcome to Cloudflare!" emails, on my husbands e-address. I set up his e-mail years ago hoping he could become more tech-savvy...he hasn't. Also, he hasn't EVER..." Read more Hostgator steals. Flat out bank theft. Hostgator "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..." Read more Morgan Properties - Was banded from property I once called my home for over 3 yrs. was told by property manager I was allowed to stay at my friends and boyfriends apt a FEW NIGHTS WEEKLY, then she cops on me! Morgan Properties "WARNING; What your going to read will OutRage you! I lived at Mariners Cove for over 3 yrs and once called it my home. Went on every site giving grand..." Read more Carls Tree Service - Stone Cold Carls Tree Service " I ordered 2B slag from Carl's tree service and received 2B limestone instead. Ultimately you do not know it's the wrong product until it is dumped all over your..." Read more The Usa Nursery - $17 dead sticks The Usa Nursery "I ordered 2 3-4 foot Russian olives on May 15, 2017, After my own Russian olives died following an ice storm. I finally received them on May 25th. I received..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Most racist and dissapoint​ing experience ever Dennys Restaurant "Waiter was racist. Refused to serve us because my fiance is African American. Once server ended up serving us he did not EVER give my fiance her food and then..." Read more