Out of stock for 3 months No Refund! When ordering online, you will see that merchandise is available and that the shopping cart will walk you to the final step and that you will have to check the "Policy Agreement" Radio box in order to continue. This is standard of all shopping carts. When my dress did not show up three weeks later, I called and was told that I have to wait 3 months for it. I told them to kindly cancel and refund my order and that is when vendor refused to comply with my request and referred me to their "terms of use" policy that I "agreed" to.

I told them that waiting for a merchandise to be delivered in 3 months is unreasonable and that the average consumer usually expect normal delivery of merchandise within a week or two, their response was " Our policy was written by good attorneys and that it will be enforced at all cost" I begged them to reconsider because I just spent $5000 with them and that the problem is with one of three dresses I ordered. They are now sending me to collection because I filed a dispute with my credit card that was glad to refund me for a merchandise I paid for but never received.

I am very upset with this customer and I cannot believe that vendors like them still exist online, I did notice today that they have received F rating on BBB and that Yelp is showing multiple negative reviews for their bad service. They seem to intimidate people with their "well written" policies!

My two cents and this is my personal opinion, shop around and always check business ratings before making a purchase and I would definitely stay away from doing business with this vendor, they are horrible but don't take my word for it, google them.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1050
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Net fashion Avenue?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.