Nestle Purina PetCare Company - Rotten and mold covered cat canned food
I purchased a whole pack of Purina Friskies cans cat food from a local Costco store few days ago.The best before day is 2015 Mar as stamped at the bottom of the cans.
Batch number is either 30791157 or L53880570.
This afternoon I opened a fresh cans for my cat and found its content is totally rotten and covered with black mold (see photo). There is no bad smell though.
There is no visible damage to the container.I opened another cans (5th cans from the same pack) which looks ok but still I am hesitate to feed my cat with this.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cat Food
- Review category
- Pet Stores
You May Also Like
- "A couple weeks ago me and my daughter (13), went to pet smart with our 2 year old whippet. This was our second time at pet smart only because they..."
- "This is how my pup came home. This groomer was nice but obviously didn't know what she was doing. My dog had never snapped at anyone and she said he..."
- "They promised me if I took all.down, I would get my money back. As said before, they knew I had brain surgeries, and another 40 plus,..."
- "Visitors to PSFIFACoins get not only FIFA 15 Coins for all the consoles and Xbox One and other devices but get them at cheap price too. One of the specialities..."
- "Months of wasted time!!! I'm so pissed right now that I could spit nails. The launch of our new business has now been put on hold indefinitely due to the..."
- "Could somebody help me retrieve the first fourteen digits on my credit card please? I have not seen my card for a month and I need help to remember my..."