Nestle Purina PetCare Company - Rotten and mold covered cat canned food
I purchased a whole pack of Purina Friskies cans cat food from a local Costco store few days ago.The best before day is 2015 Mar as stamped at the bottom of the cans.
Batch number is either 30791157 or L53880570.
This afternoon I opened a fresh cans for my cat and found its content is totally rotten and covered with black mold (see photo). There is no bad smell though.
There is no visible damage to the container.I opened another cans (5th cans from the same pack) which looks ok but still I am hesitate to feed my cat with this.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cat Food
- Review category
- Pet Stores
You May Also Like
- "These pictures show the before grooming and after grooming of my niece's puppy, Max. A once affectionate and fun-loving dog is now a neurotic mess. He won't come..."
- "Petsmart has me totally outraged about the way they care for (or fail to care for) their fish, especially the Betta fish. I recently bought one sick Betta and tried..."
- "i paid $3500 for a teacup maltese puppy. unfortunately the pictures provided were when she was 1/2 her age, even the supposed "recent" pics were not recent. i was shocked..."
- "Ordered a "Gildan Hoodie for the campaign ***Limited Edition***" on a bearded dragon which my son has 4 at home, and thought this would be an awesome bday gift! Ordered..."
- "I purchased a dining room set from Bad boy, and requested delivery and set up after hours. They sold me the dining room set and delivered on time, however, the..."
- "I ordered a dress Nov. 15 , they said it would be shipped in 4-7 days. They took the payment, I paid with my debit card. And to this day..."