I am still reeling here at the silence from nespresso, over 30 damaged pods which, even if straightened out, will not go through the machine.I have had the machine for more than five years, and yet nespresso are prepared for me as a journalist to tel the world about their lousy service, and this isnt the first time, I had enormous trouble to get another frother when I bought the machine.

I think George Clooney should move on, his image aint looking good. So theentire family who have niggles about nespresso for some time, lukewarm water going through the most common complaint, and a frother that doesnt froth, that we have all promised ourselves new, non nespresso machnes for xmas! Win win. No more expensive pods!!Or bad pods!!

Roll on Xmas.:)

Review about: Nespresso Capsules.

I didn't like: Poor quality service.

1.3
Style and Design
Ease of Use
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Nespresso Coffee Pods
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $10
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Nespresso?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Westinghouse - Worst customer service, worst products. Westinghouse "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..." Read more Ezbuy Malaysia Bad Service Ezbuy "I had been purchasing a Redmi Note 3 from ezbuy Malaysia (65daigou); placing the order on 3rd Aug 2016 and receive the phone on 13rd Aug 2016. Upon the reception..." Read more Whirlpool Cabrio washer cracked lid (Model WTW7800XW2) Whirlpool "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE Monagram Refer bad parts WR55X10490 Ge Appliances "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencer’s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) broke…of course following..." Read more Stouffers - Stouffer's chicken enchiladas--almost no chicken! Stouffers "We purchased Stouffer's chicken enchiladas from a local store in Wenatchee during week of 5/25/17. First there was little covering of the enchilada shell and secondly there was essentially no..." Read more Claires - Getting both ears pierced with two piercings Claires "I went to Claire's in west gate mall to get my ears pierced for graduation and when the lady pierced my 2nd hole on my left ear she didn't put..." Read more Cienega Med Spa Reviews are PAID for Cienega Med Spa "RUN! Cienega Med Reviews are PAID FOR Cienega Med Spa pays for its reviews. Because of this, you should not trust ANY of their reviews. They offered me a $10..." Read more Dhgate - A jersey with sponsors Dhgate "Hello my friend. I want to talk about an order. When I see to the site a jersey, and I like it and I order it, I don't want changes..." Read more