Review about Nesco Resource Staffing Services from Willimantic, Connecticut

1 of 2 Nesco Resource reviews

I was pleased that Staples distribution center in Plainfield Connecticut by Nesco...before I took the job I asked Mandy the agent about my background was not the best Mandy we assured me that they did not go back Beyond seven years I say great so I worked 4 months I was offered a full-time position I did the drug testing that came back clean and then I had to do a background check I was denied a position based on my background ..I then called Staples HR department she stated that Nesco follows staples guidelines for background checks..

it was not Staples fault. .it was Mandys the agent at Nesco.. no I put all the time and effort into getting that position and I was about to start full time 1 day ago and because many of Nesco did not do the paperwork correctly and I'm out of a job please do not consider Nesco temp agency for yourself they just put people at job sites knowing that they will not get hired full-time.. she completely falsified my paperwork so I can be able to work so they can get money off me..

they totally used me.

Knowing that I was not going to be hired once staples did their background check..wtf

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Nesco Resource Staffing Services
Review category
Employment Agencies
review #822851

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Nesco Resource? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 2 Nesco Resource reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 23 #1217295 West Haven, Connecticut, United States

Name AKA Connecticut state employee I have previously applied with Nesco in Stratford Connecticut first the Secretary is rude then I noticed no minority's working there period to me red flags all whites so I ignored it but when people lye to you an set you up with a interview an the interview went good an the man claims he call you back an the recruiter dose not get back to you that's a red flag for racism why because I have no background record an I did the job before for years do not got to Joanna bull because she's *** an just like I said if you ain't blue eyes with blonde hair you ain't getting the job period they just play games with you Connecticut for years allow this type of bull *** were blacks get these slave no paying jobs which is bull to all you people that do that should be shut down by the labor department very very soon.

0 0 Reply

Apr 29 #1151816

Wow..i will never work for them
.. thanks for the heads up

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Nesco Resource.
Filing a new complaint about
×