Nebraska Furniture Mart - SOLD ME DAMAGED AND USED GOODS

107 of 151 Nebraska Furniture Mart reviews

NFM sold me a new table during the loyalty pricing event.I paid cash for the table and had to wait a week for delivery.

Once it was delivered and shortly after the delivery crew had left we noticed the table was damaged. After calling them they agreed to replace the table after I wait another week. When preparing to have the table picked up I checked the lower drawer. To my surprise there were 2 broken casters (which most likely went to the table) and a childs toy.

THEY ARE SELLING USED FURNITURE. I am in disbelief that they sold me damaged and used goods under the false pretense that they were delivering a new table. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE CROOKS. the quality of their furniture is bad enough but the fact that they will slip you broken and used goods and be okay with that as a company is absolutely unacceptable.

When attempting to email their customer complaint department the email is "unavailable".

I have spent thousands of dollars with NFM but they will not get another dollar from me.DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH NFM THEY ARE CROOKED.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 11 No 11
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
107 of 151 Nebraska Furniture Mart reviews

Nov 21, 2013 #745273 Omaha, Nebraska, United States

I enjoy the fact that NFM said they would exchange it, Whats the problem. *** happens.

1 0 Reply
Seamus

Sep 02, 2013 #710499 Paris, Ile-De-France, France

I'm more worried about why you would buy that coffee table... Grandpa called and he wants his taste in furniture back!

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Nebraska Furniture Mart.
Filing a new complaint about
×