Verified Reviewer

1.6

Based on my experience, I recommend you DO NOT USE Neat N Fresco Air Duct Cleaning. Here is my experience: We are located in Central Florida.

found them listed on an online community referral site and their price seemed good so we booked.

A technician and his wife came to our condo driving a white pickup with no markings. They came from Port St. Lucie in southern Florida. The truck was big and looked new, they do not look like they are scraping by.

Once inside, they inspected the a/c vents and then sat at our table to talk. They cleaned our air handler and dryer vent so they provided some service and said they would have to come back in six weeks to perform a mold treatment. They gave me two phone numbers and the wife recommended I call her.

Foolishly I paid for all service at that time, by check to the technician himself.

When the time came to schedule the follow-up mold treatment, I had a difficult time contacting anyone. Eventually I contacted THE WIFE and several other people who claim they are with Neat N Fresco in some capacity, but they would not give any location information.

Finally a person who claimed to be a business partner said company GPS tracking showed the tech spent 2 hours at my home, and that was enough time to perform all services. I told him I cant explain the GPS tracking, but (1) the tech did NOT perform the mold treatment and (2) they told me to call back to schedule it.

He also said it is NORMAL for technicians to take checks made out to themselves, and they pay the company a percentage of the fee collected.

Bottom line: we did NOT get what we paid for and have been unable to get any satisfaction from anyone. Everyone we talk to seems to lie to us.

Based on this, my personal recommendation is: DO NOT DO BUSINESS NEAT N FRESCO.

User's recommendation: Do not use Neat N Fresco.

Comments