Very disrespectful managers over at the NCG cinemas in Spartanburg I will never go back to their movie theaters ever again they are very disrespectful I asked to speak to the general manager of the movie theater they would not give me his name so all three managers that are at that movie theater need to be terminated because they handled a situation in a unprofessional manner I explain to them that I would like a refund on my movie ticket because something it happened to where there was assigned seating and I feel like in my opinion the customer is always right when it comes to somebody having a business with great customer service that situation couldve been handled they were threatening me of calling the police saying that I was causing a scene when I was voicing my opinion on the situation and I would like all three of those managers that are in that movie theater put under investigation for possible termination because of disrespecting using vulgar language and not tending to the customer in a professional manner I would like this matter looked into and I would like something done immediately for a possible termination on those employees because they do not need to be working inside of a movie theater they need to be holding a sign on the side of the road away from the general public on the way that they handled the situation I would like this matter looked into and then terminated immediately please give me a call 864-436-****

User's recommendation: Do not go to this movie theater I highly recommend not giving them no business they don’t deserve to have a movie theater and they don’t deserve customers because their movie theater is very disrespectful I think that those movie theaters need to be closed down and I don’t think that anybody needs to go watch any kind of movies that they provide because they don’t care about the customer they only out for themselves.

Location: Spartanburg, South Carolina

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

NCG Cinema Reviews