NC Secretary of State Corruption
NC Secretary of State Corruption. As a former employee of Elain Marshall, Secretary of State for North Carolina I can tell you first hand how I was treated. In my unit, I was the only white person and the only male. I worked directly for all females and aftican americans. From the beginning I was treated differently and as I worked there the treatment by my direct supervisor Beverly Champion became increasingly worse. Beverly Champions actions towards me became so hostile I had to start documenting it both written and recording.
I informed my Director who's most popular statement is "I got champions back"... of course nothing was done. Despite the comments like, "I expect more from you than the others" - "You a man" etc... I thought Beverly Champion wanted my help. At one point Beverly Champion even assaulted me which was even investigated by the State Capital Police.
Elaine Marshall was notified in writting and via telephone and a the request to speak with her about the hostile working conditions was denied by her. Elaine Marshall only investigated froud OUTSIDE of her agency.
I am releasing this information on a regular basis to EVERYONE and EVERY AGENCY until Elaine Marshall does the right thing. Corruption in our Government will not be allowed and I am going to make it my lifes mission to make sure these people get what they deserve.
So, Elaine Marshall, Ozie Stallworth, Beverly Champion, and who ever thinks that they can corrupt the system and cover oneanothers ***, bad news. I will make sure YOU are investigated, put under survellance, exposed and brought to justice one way or another.
No more will corruption be allowed.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Government Complaint
- Review category
- Government and Politics
You May Also Like
- "This Has Got To Be The Worst Ray Charles Station/West Adams 90016 Post Office Around! Regarding: USPS Tracking # 23151470000041624468 Around Saturday, November 26, 2016, I received another Pink Slip..."
- "Office of the Board of Police Commissioners. Third floor of Police Headquarters, 300 Congress Street Bridgeport, Connecticut. Re: Second Step Barros Hearing. first I would like to say thank you for having..."
- "My mom was in a car accident around 7:40 pm on 8/25/15. My sister got there and was still on the cell phone. I could hear the guys cursing at..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."