NC Secretary of State Corruption. As a former employee of Elain Marshall, Secretary of State for North Carolina I can tell you first hand how I was treated. In my unit, I was the only white person and the only male. I worked directly for all females and aftican americans. From the beginning I was treated differently and as I worked there the treatment by my direct supervisor Beverly Champion became increasingly worse. Beverly Champions actions towards me became so hostile I had to start documenting it both written and recording.

I informed my Director who's most popular statement is "I got champions back"... of course nothing was done. Despite the comments like, "I expect more from you than the others" - "You a man" etc... I thought Beverly Champion wanted my help. At one point Beverly Champion even assaulted me which was even investigated by the State Capital Police.

Elaine Marshall was notified in writting and via telephone and a the request to speak with her about the hostile working conditions was denied by her. Elaine Marshall only investigated froud OUTSIDE of her agency.

I am releasing this information on a regular basis to EVERYONE and EVERY AGENCY until Elaine Marshall does the right thing. Corruption in our Government will not be allowed and I am going to make it my lifes mission to make sure these people get what they deserve.

So, Elaine Marshall, Ozie Stallworth, Beverly Champion, and who ever thinks that they can corrupt the system and cover oneanothers ***, bad news. I will make sure YOU are investigated, put under survellance, exposed and brought to justice one way or another.

No more will corruption be allowed.

Website: www.sosnc.com

Review about: Government Complaint.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with NC Secretary of State?

Comments

That's not what corruption means. Maybe they were mean to you because you weren't making any sense?

sessa
Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States #775502

I'd like to sympathize but your complaint is so vague that I am unable to. Unfortunately I have a sneaking suspicion that you were quite resentful about having to work for women and blacks. Because isn't the behavior more important to specify than race and gender?

nikalseyn
Columbia, Kentucky, United States #775419

Welcome to the new America where your gender and race is more important than your actually being competent.This is "equality" now.

Get used to it. I was confused by your term "african american" however. My mother in law was from Algeria and a "pied noir." I never knew she was an african american.

Wow!Learn something every day.