0 symbols (min 100)
Submit answer
by Avis G Uyx #125868

How can I get a name changed on a check?I was sent a check in my mother's name. She is elderly and disabled.

I am her sole provider and caregiver. She does not have a bank account and I am unable to deposit the check sent in her name. I have legal guardianship.

Can you please reissue the check for Edna Ewing care of Avis Gage? Thank you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Ask a Question About NBTY
0 symbols (min 100)