Nb Liebman - Worst furniture I've ever bought

1 of 2 Nb Liebman reviews

Update added by user Apr 21

Gm contacted me and after several attempts to have the manufacture take some responsibility, which they will not, Nb liebmans is allowing me to exchange this sofa for one that is of better quality. We will see how this goes.

Original review posted by user Mar 21

This is by far the worst furniture I have ever purchased!Nb liebman will not do anything about it and said that the manufacture considers the quality that I received as their normal!

WOW. Is it normal for your cushion to begin to flatten after 4 months in a home where only 2 people live, who work full time ...I weigh 115 lbs and work 50 hours a week, so my furniture get "sat" on very infrequently..how about the wood frame that you can feel with every part of your body...the arms, the foot extender...all hardly cushioned...and lastly..the HOLE when you recline ...my grandkids hide in there!

This is their idea of quality...never again will I ship Nb Liebmans..and never again a klaussner!Had trouble uploading pics...see the hole below..that is because the back is slightly reclined...besides your butt falling into it and your back aching like a mother...kids fit nicely in there and fall down under sofa making it an extremely dangerous piece of furniture!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Selection
  • What I disliked
    • Quality and lack of knowledge

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let me return this piece of crap and get a better quality piece of furniture with a salesman who knows good stuff.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Klaussner Reclining Sectional
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #813922 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Nb Liebman? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 2 Nb Liebman reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Nb Liebman.
Filing a new complaint about
×