Lititz, Pennsylvania

Update by user Apr 21, 2016

Gm contacted me and after several attempts to have the manufacture take some responsibility, which they will not, Nb liebmans is allowing me to exchange this sofa for one that is of better quality. We will see how this goes.

Original review posted by user Mar 21, 2016

This is by far the worst furniture I have ever purchased!Nb liebman will not do anything about it and said that the manufacture considers the quality that I received as their normal!

WOW. Is it normal for your cushion to begin to flatten after 4 months in a home where only 2 people live, who work full time ...I weigh 115 lbs and work 50 hours a week, so my furniture get "sat" on very infrequently..how about the wood frame that you can feel with every part of your body...the arms, the foot extender...all hardly cushioned...and lastly..the HOLE when you recline ...my grandkids hide in there!

This is their idea of quality...never again will I ship Nb Liebmans..and never again a klaussner!Had trouble uploading pics...see the hole below..that is because the back is slightly reclined...besides your butt falling into it and your back aching like a mother...kids fit nicely in there and fall down under sofa making it an extremely dangerous piece of furniture!

Review about: Klaussner Reclining Sectional.

I liked: Selection.

I didn't like: Quality and lack of knowledge.

1.7
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $3300
Preferred solution Let me return this piece of crap and get a better quality piece of furniture with a salesman who knows good stuff.

Had an Experience with Nb Liebman?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion