Nautica Group Companies - NAUTICA Took $25,000+. DEMOLISHED KITCHEN. ABANDONED PROJECT!! KEPT MONEY!!!!
We hired Nautica, a business in Melbourne, Brevard County - Terri Moore, Brian Ellison (Nautica Design and Sol Design in Hollywood), and JC Marshall Construction to renovate our kitchen: provide and install new cabinets, appliances, counter-tops, electrical, plumbing, drywall and framing floor tiles.They demanded progress payments which we paid.
After they received more than $25,000 from us, they abandoned the project - taking our money with them!! For that amount of money they were supposed to demolish our kitchen, do all electrical work, plumbing, dry wall and framing, buy and install appliances, buy cabinets and countertops, remove ceiling popcorn and paint. The only thing they completed was DEMOLITION. We signed a contract in Sept.
2012 for $32,000 of which we paid $25,500. They originally promised to finish by Nov 1st; then by January 24th, 2013. Our kitchen is approximately 10 x 10 - VERY SMALL. They work a scam and are very proficient at it.
They scammed 3 other people who live in our building - for $7,500, $10,000, and $14,000 respectively. they took us for more than $25,000 and damaged our space to the tune of $5,000. In each scam, they used unlicensed workmen who did lots of destruction in 3 out of 4 apartments and did NO work in the 4th (but took $10,000!) STAY AWAY FROM THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!
Look at the photos.We have been living like this since December 2012!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "BOUGHT NEW HOME.HAD TO BUY NEW HEAT PUMP AND AIR-CONDITIONING UNIT AS TO SMALL OF ONE WAS PUT IN. HAVING 21 WINDOWS REPLACED. HAVE HUGE CRACKS IN OUTSIDE STUCCO! MOLD..."
- "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...."
- "I just had one of Leaffilter's sleasy sales people over at my place. They basically use any sales tactic to get the sale. Here are a couple things I have..."
- "My offers was removed unfairly, I contacted them and they sent me an evasive answer, they also blocked the messages sent to me and the chance to answer them. I..."
- "I found this on the web, not sure what the deal is but this guy is pissed..."
- "Sign up for the class action lawsuit!!! WE need to put this company out of business or make them change their business practices. http://payless-car-rental.pissedconsumer.com/it-s-time-for-a-class-action-lawsuit-20150101576924.html Run don't walk away from this..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."
- "After seeing that a Cheryl B. from my small hometown had viewed a quote sent for pet photography I was able to see her last name. Curious, I have been..."
- "My amazing love had ordered (a week in advance- to ensure delivery) flowers to be delivered to me in celebration of our 1 year anniversary and they never showed, needless..."