Nautica Group Companies - NAUTICA Took $25,000+. DEMOLISHED KITCHEN. ABANDONED PROJECT!! KEPT MONEY!!!!
We hired Nautica, a business in Melbourne, Brevard County - Terri Moore, Brian Ellison (Nautica Design and Sol Design in Hollywood), and JC Marshall Construction to renovate our kitchen: provide and install new cabinets, appliances, counter-tops, electrical, plumbing, drywall and framing floor tiles.They demanded progress payments which we paid.
After they received more than $25,000 from us, they abandoned the project - taking our money with them!! For that amount of money they were supposed to demolish our kitchen, do all electrical work, plumbing, dry wall and framing, buy and install appliances, buy cabinets and countertops, remove ceiling popcorn and paint. The only thing they completed was DEMOLITION. We signed a contract in Sept.
2012 for $32,000 of which we paid $25,500. They originally promised to finish by Nov 1st; then by January 24th, 2013. Our kitchen is approximately 10 x 10 - VERY SMALL. They work a scam and are very proficient at it.
They scammed 3 other people who live in our building - for $7,500, $10,000, and $14,000 respectively. they took us for more than $25,000 and damaged our space to the tune of $5,000. In each scam, they used unlicensed workmen who did lots of destruction in 3 out of 4 apartments and did NO work in the 4th (but took $10,000!) STAY AWAY FROM THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!
Look at the photos.We have been living like this since December 2012!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "Worst Experience ever.. Do not build with lombardo homes. All it is excuse after excuse, we will tell you what you want to hear to make the buck. We..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "We already left a review of Charles Brzezinski and CBCS but please disregard that review as it was forced out of us because Charles held our project hostage until my..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- "I am entering my 8th month on the project and still do not have a completed bathroom. There have been continual mistakes along the way- faucets plumbed wrong, electrical outlet..."
- "I rented a car through Priceline and the best bet was from Budget. Priceline charges you $11 per day for insurance. When I went to pick up the vehicle the..."
- "I have had this sectional couch for a little over two years but it has started to peel. It was bought at Ashley Furniture in Davie, FL a little over..."
- "I ordered a high tech Swiss diamond ceramic watch, only to have the battery die a few month later, I took it to my jeweler and was told this was..."