Hollywood, Florida

We hired Nautica, a business in Melbourne, Brevard County - Terri Moore, Brian Ellison (Nautica Design and Sol Design in Hollywood), and JC Marshall Construction to renovate our kitchen: provide and install new cabinets, appliances, counter-tops, electrical, plumbing, drywall and framing floor tiles.They demanded progress payments which we paid.

After they received more than $25,000 from us, they abandoned the project - taking our money with them!! For that amount of money they were supposed to demolish our kitchen, do all electrical work, plumbing, dry wall and framing, buy and install appliances, buy cabinets and countertops, remove ceiling popcorn and paint. The only thing they completed was DEMOLITION. We signed a contract in Sept.

2012 for $32,000 of which we paid $25,500. They originally promised to finish by Nov 1st; then by January 24th, 2013. Our kitchen is approximately 10 x 10 - VERY SMALL. They work a scam and are very proficient at it.

They scammed 3 other people who live in our building - for $7,500, $10,000, and $14,000 respectively. they took us for more than $25,000 and damaged our space to the tune of $5,000. In each scam, they used unlicensed workmen who did lots of destruction in 3 out of 4 apartments and did NO work in the 4th (but took $10,000!) STAY AWAY FROM THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!

Look at the photos.We have been living like this since December 2012!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $30000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Nautica Group Companies?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion