Nautica Group Companies - NAUTICA Took $25,000+. DEMOLISHED KITCHEN. ABANDONED PROJECT!! KEPT MONEY!!!!
We hired Nautica, a business in Melbourne, Brevard County - Terri Moore, Brian Ellison (Nautica Design and Sol Design in Hollywood), and JC Marshall Construction to renovate our kitchen: provide and install new cabinets, appliances, counter-tops, electrical, plumbing, drywall and framing floor tiles.They demanded progress payments which we paid.
After they received more than $25,000 from us, they abandoned the project - taking our money with them!! For that amount of money they were supposed to demolish our kitchen, do all electrical work, plumbing, dry wall and framing, buy and install appliances, buy cabinets and countertops, remove ceiling popcorn and paint. The only thing they completed was DEMOLITION. We signed a contract in Sept.
2012 for $32,000 of which we paid $25,500. They originally promised to finish by Nov 1st; then by January 24th, 2013. Our kitchen is approximately 10 x 10 - VERY SMALL. They work a scam and are very proficient at it.
They scammed 3 other people who live in our building - for $7,500, $10,000, and $14,000 respectively. they took us for more than $25,000 and damaged our space to the tune of $5,000. In each scam, they used unlicensed workmen who did lots of destruction in 3 out of 4 apartments and did NO work in the 4th (but took $10,000!) STAY AWAY FROM THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!
Look at the photos.We have been living like this since December 2012!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "I bought a house at Sonoma on November 2014, it all started off wrong as they rushed our closing stating they wanted to do it before thanksgiving and even tho..."
- "I can't tell you just how devastating it is to invest so much time, money and emotion into building a home only to have it all ripped away simply for..."
- "August 8: salesman and order.August 20: no contact from company. I called and made the order.Sept 7: Installation day.Sept 13: ongoing problems.The installers arrived with ceramic tile, and 3 backer..."
- "I placed an order with 3 items and only received 2. Very poorly made!!! The 3rd item has not been received and I can't get anyone on the phone or..."
- "I bought a town home less than a year ago at Cobblestone Pembroke Pines, fl. Under the warranty whirlpool had to replace the refrigerator because apparently calatlantic use outlet appliances..."
- "Is it just me or has every single pepperidge farm's product gotten small and tastes like garbage. Look at the photo,the picture is all dusted with powered sugar and filled..."
- "I ordered a miu miu shoes online, they came the wrong size so I went to the store itself to exchange them...they did not have them in their inventory. So..."
- "I have been working for IDC as a high-tech recruiter. IDC is filled with new and latest technology and I learned many new strategies and techniques while working for IDC...."
- "I had my account deactivated today after putting in countless hours.I am a mother of 17month old baby girl which is the reason I even used Swagbucks. I was using..."