Naughty Twatty - IM PISSED AND POOPED!
I was at the Naughty Twatty last wedensday and bought some toys that my husband and me wanted to try out.They sold me some fuzzy lepard cuffs that left blisters and burns all over my wrists and his ankle ankles (69)and a latex swing a ding that broke me out in a category five wasabi pea rash!!!
I was told by the saleswoman (50 something) that they were guaranteed to please. When I went back to return these items (because they have a guarantee that clearly did not please) they said all sales are final and I told them that they caused me a lot of pain and suffering. Why wont they refund my money? Do they seriously want to loose valuable clientele like us?
Does anyone have any ideas to suggest for me.
Are there any attorneys that specialize in this kind of pain and suffering.Im in severe need of help.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "After having our dinner which took longer than I expected, I recommended a dinner presentation to my sister. The next morning I called to see if everything was good...."
- "these people deserve to get thrown on the streets.discusting country and discusting people. im having the same problem with returning my *** dresses and they will not comply with sending..."
- "I bought my 14KW in the summer of 2012. I told the dealer I was rebuilding my house after a "Fire" and I also said I was looking for something..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida.I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section of..."
- "I purchased a Samsung refrigerator on 11/28 as a Cyber Monday deal. The refrigerator showed as available and ready to ship. I applied for their credit card so I can..."
- "This is a response to an account manager by the name of Lucy. I am extremely dissatisfied with this entire process. I ordered a dress for a special event in..."
- "This is what has been going on with me after ordering Juicy Couture wallets from a seller on iOffer and being told they were 100% Authentic Juicy Couture several times..."
- "I have pictures of dressing room floor which I tried to put on your FB. The floor was nasty while 5 employees in the dress area talking, laughing and even..."
- "I bought a Fisher & Paykel white refrigerator model E522B. Within a year, paint wore off all around door handle with normal use and only mild cleaning. Poor quality. Poor..."