Naughty Twatty - IM PISSED AND POOPED!
I was at the Naughty Twatty last wedensday and bought some toys that my husband and me wanted to try out.They sold me some fuzzy lepard cuffs that left blisters and burns all over my wrists and his ankle ankles (69)and a latex swing a ding that broke me out in a category five wasabi pea rash!!!
I was told by the saleswoman (50 something) that they were guaranteed to please. When I went back to return these items (because they have a guarantee that clearly did not please) they said all sales are final and I told them that they caused me a lot of pain and suffering. Why wont they refund my money? Do they seriously want to loose valuable clientele like us?
Does anyone have any ideas to suggest for me.
Are there any attorneys that specialize in this kind of pain and suffering.Im in severe need of help.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I rarely post comments on the Internet but felt compelled to respond to the negative comments about Enagic USA. Enagic Electrolysis Water Generators are distributed through a network marketing compensation..."
- "these people deserve to get thrown on the streets.discusting country and discusting people. im having the same problem with returning my *** dresses and they will not comply with sending..."
- "I ordered my daughte's dress even though I saw all the bad reviews. This was a special occasion for her formal January 2015. The dress came in early and..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "This dog food is just cheap junk delivered to your home. Once you get it it smell like died animals. My dog would roll in the stuff like it was..."
- "This is what has been going on with me after ordering Juicy Couture wallets from a seller on iOffer and being told they were 100% Authentic Juicy Couture several times..."
- "I was so excited to get these wedges because they were so cute! They were a little pricey ($70-$80) & a little high (5' in) Im a big fan of..."