Not your father's Natuzzi

21 of 152 Natuzzi reviews

Had excellent experience with Natuzzi pieces from 20 years ago so decided to get a new reclining couch from them. Looked great upon delivery but very shortly the padding started to bunch up, the recliner started to make noise and lately the stain is wearing off very upgraded ($$) leather. It's a little over two years from delivery and I was more concerned about some health issues than chasing customer service during the warranty period, so in that respect, my bad. Your responses since contact, you just no good. Stopped by the local store who asked for pics, which I emailed that weekend along with the original invoice showing the exact order numbers. They said they would forward to corporate office.

Corporate office calls and offers two phone numbers to call I could pay to have come out and give an estimate. One number doesn't work the other says I am not in their service area. Email the store with the disappointing response and they respond they will take it up with their manager and get back to me. That's near three weeks ago with no response.

Just like the quality and durability of your product 20+ years ago got around the lack of quality and terrible customer service you offer today will get around. I know I would not buy Natuzzi again.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Durability and terrible customer service

Product or service
Had an experience with Natuzzi? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
21 of 152 Natuzzi reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.