Madrid, Madrid

I bought my composter Naturemill Plus Edition (serial number is SM52-11240116) from your online shop in July 2011 from Spain.The cabinet or the black cover around it broke in two sides, it got opened and the compost falls apart.

It has a bit more than a year (14 months) and the outside and inside walls of the machine broke. They say I have to send it back to Ohio to be repaired and the cost of the shipment is more than 100 euros (around 130 dollars) from Spain. I contacted the dealer in Spain and they said they can not help me with the repeating. So my composter last 14 months and it is broken.

I lost more than 400 dollars for nothing.

Naturemill sent an e-mail that if I get a new one they can discount 50 dollars, and I appreciate this is not an answer.My case in their client service department is 00168879.

Review about: Naturemill Plus Edition Composter.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $300
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Naturemill?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

National Reward Center - I did all I needed to do and they didn't count it National Reward Center "They had some spin wheel that I got from an email with Publishers Clearing House that took me to a wheel to spin and I did so. The first..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Bought durablend leather couch and loveseat peeling and cracking. Ashley Furniture "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...." Read more Green Smoke Affiliate Account Cancelled Green Smoke "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..." Read more BEWARE - HOVERBOARDER.COM Hoverboarder "HOVERBOARDER.COM is a SCAM. ***DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY***Product page and promises look great; remember the old adage, “If it looks too good to be true; more than like..." Read more Oberto Sausage Company - Extensive Molds in Unopened Beef Jerky Package and 8 Months Before "Best By" Date Oberto Sausage Company "I had purchased a package of Oberto Original Beef Jerky 10 oz from amazon last year, received sealed and unopened, with a "Best By 05Jan18" date. On April 18, 2017,..." Read more El Dorado Furniture - El Dorado sells defective furniture. El Dorado Furniture "I furnished my entire home with furniture from El Dorado. Shortly after a year a sectional and a couch started cracking, I called El Dorado, and since a year had..." Read more Viribright LED Light bulb must be used less then 3 hours day to guarante 3 year warranty Viribright "On the Viribright website it says:" Viribright’s LEDs are specially engineered and tested to last an astounding 25,000 hours. When operated 3 hours a day the Viribright LED can last..." Read more Dhgate - I bought an umbrella Dhgate "I bought an umbrella . Umbrella bright . Umbrella beautiful and high quality . The spokes of the umbrella are made of steel . The fabric of the umbrella, medium..." Read more