My Naturemill composter falled apart in 14 months
I bought my composter Naturemill Plus Edition (serial number is SM52-11240116) from your online shop in July 2011 from Spain.The cabinet or the black cover around it broke in two sides, it got opened and the compost falls apart.
It has a bit more than a year (14 months) and the outside and inside walls of the machine broke. They say I have to send it back to Ohio to be repaired and the cost of the shipment is more than 100 euros (around 130 dollars) from Spain. I contacted the dealer in Spain and they said they can not help me with the repeating. So my composter last 14 months and it is broken.
I lost more than 400 dollars for nothing.
Naturemill sent an e-mail that if I get a new one they can discount 50 dollars, and I appreciate this is not an answer.My case in their client service department is 00168879.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Naturemill Plus Edition Composter
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I'm an engineer by education and work as a technical director, so I'm naturally a researcher and like to think I'm pretty careful about anything I do. I had..."
- "My daughter plugged in her Scentsy plug in warmer and when she flicked the on switch a spark flew out of the switch and the switch and her hand were..."
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "I purchase a box of scented trash bags from GLAD. Every single trash bag was defective, leaving garbage juice to leak all over my kitchen floor. Worse yet, I'm pregnant..."
- "I have previously posted about my issues and dealings with Carrick Wealth/ Carrick capital. I have dealt with Mr Fannin and Craig Featherby over a year ago and Carrick continue..."
- "I had never heard of eDreams before yesterday, imagine my surprise when I found flights home during August for half of what Kayak had listed... well the as the old..."
- "I would steer well clear of It waznt me, Robin Cowles and ''business'' partners Helen Manini and Rizwan Hafiz, bought a load of SMS response leads from them, when they..."