Madrid, Madrid

I bought my composter Naturemill Plus Edition (serial number is SM52-11240116) from your online shop in July 2011 from Spain.The cabinet or the black cover around it broke in two sides, it got opened and the compost falls apart.

It has a bit more than a year (14 months) and the outside and inside walls of the machine broke. They say I have to send it back to Ohio to be repaired and the cost of the shipment is more than 100 euros (around 130 dollars) from Spain. I contacted the dealer in Spain and they said they can not help me with the repeating. So my composter last 14 months and it is broken.

I lost more than 400 dollars for nothing.

Naturemill sent an e-mail that if I get a new one they can discount 50 dollars, and I appreciate this is not an answer.My case in their client service department is 00168879.

Review about: Naturemill Plus Edition Composter.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $300
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Naturemill?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Boyds Gunstocks - First Experience With Boyd's Boyds Gunstocks "I'm an engineer by education and work as a technical director, so I'm naturally a researcher and like to think I'm pretty careful about anything I do. I had..." Read more BEWARE - HOVERBOARDER.COM Hoverboarder "HOVERBOARDER.COM is a SCAM. ***DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY***Product page and promises look great; remember the old adage, “If it looks too good to be true; more than like..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T buy the line of *** about "Be Part of My Team!" Scentsy "Don't become a Scentsy consultant. Unless you are willing to ruthlessly track people down to get them to buy more stuff that they absolutely don't need, and lie to people..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T get taken by the "Join us and start your own business for $99!" Scentsy "I live in the same city as Scentsy headquarters, in Meridian Idaho. I have 5 big complaints as a Scentsy consultant. 1. The people who work at Scentsy treat me..." Read more Oklahoma Natural Gas made a mess ... Oklahoma Natural Gas "A guy whos truck # is 66730 came out to shut off the gas to the house next to me and made a mess of my plants ''my cactus'' and..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Don't buy a Samsung washer! Samsung Electronics "We have a top loading Samsung washer that was purchased about 5.5 yrs ago. In November 2016 we found that it was part of the recall for exploding parts. The..." Read more Rosegal - RESOLVED Rosegal "Order No : Z1703211334423875 “Acquired rosegal.com brushes, were very pleased !!! The time will come and you begin to understand that to apply makeup with brushes, much easier and better...." Read more Horrible- HotHeads Hair SHEDDED so much I asked for a refund Hotheads "Paramount would not issue a refund even though a send them pictures of the shedding issues with their hair. I spent over $300 on hair that lasted maybe 5 weeks,..." Read more