My Naturemill composter falled apart in 14 months
I bought my composter Naturemill Plus Edition (serial number is SM52-11240116) from your online shop in July 2011 from Spain.The cabinet or the black cover around it broke in two sides, it got opened and the compost falls apart.
It has a bit more than a year (14 months) and the outside and inside walls of the machine broke. They say I have to send it back to Ohio to be repaired and the cost of the shipment is more than 100 euros (around 130 dollars) from Spain. I contacted the dealer in Spain and they said they can not help me with the repeating. So my composter last 14 months and it is broken.
I lost more than 400 dollars for nothing.
Naturemill sent an e-mail that if I get a new one they can discount 50 dollars, and I appreciate this is not an answer.My case in their client service department is 00168879.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Naturemill Plus Edition Composter
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "On 10/3/14, I purchased a Sig Sauer P250 Sub-compact .40cal, item #93496. The order, as described, was for the gun with two 12 round magazines. I received an email confirming..."
- "these people deserve to get thrown on the streets.discusting country and discusting people. im having the same problem with returning my *** dresses and they will not comply with sending..."
- "I purchased furniture with a tag that reads, hobby lobby warehouse reorder furniture $149.99. Furniture Always 30% off, Your price is $104.99 . My 40% coupon was refused at their..."
- "Got my shitibank Visa card data stolen. €1,800 of online transactions loaded on to my account within 24 hours. The bank's attitude leaves a lot to be desired - to..."
- "I have previously posted about my issues and dealings with Carrick Wealth/ Carrick capital. I have dealt with Mr Fannin and Craig Featherby over a year ago and Carrick continue..."
- "I would steer well clear of It waznt me, Robin Cowles and ''business'' partners Helen Manini and Rizwan Hafiz, bought a load of SMS response leads from them, when they..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."