Found a skeleton on a bag my mom bought at Naturalizer Store
My mom went to Atlantic City (New Jersey) where she bought a bag at Naturalizer.She didn't use it until she got back home.
Today she was looking for something inside her bag when felt something pricking, that is when she called me to check on her bag and find what was pricking. I made a small incision on the black cover of the bag and I found a filthy skeleton, apparently of a crustacean. My question is, what the *** does that skeleton in a new bag?
What can I do?Since we're from Dominican Republic, a return is not an option.
Sorry if something is misspelled, english is not my mother language.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Before doing any business with Alfred Kayser, you should know that if he talks you into doing his rewiring service which he touts as superior to stock, he will attempt..."
- "This company cannot be under estimated in this business as to what level it will sink to -- to get your business They cannot provide resources references. US Hole in..."
- "Where do I start? I come year after year to help with the Child Rescue and always had heard rumors of Child Rescue using money for things they shouldn't and..."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "$28.99, SUBMITTED A TICKET, TRIED THE CHAT, NO RESPONSE! It seemed legit since it was on top of Google search but turned out to be a scam! It said 1-5 days but..."
- "I am currently on a trip in the Dominican Republic. We are staying at the Zoetry Agua Punta Cana. It is a beautiful resort. However, we were led to believe..."
- "I know that this is will help nothing, I am just that pissed of this company. Since 3 years my studio registered lots of models on every big live cam..."