Found a skeleton on a bag my mom bought at Naturalizer Store
My mom went to Atlantic City (New Jersey) where she bought a bag at Naturalizer.She didn't use it until she got back home.
Today she was looking for something inside her bag when felt something pricking, that is when she called me to check on her bag and find what was pricking. I made a small incision on the black cover of the bag and I found a filthy skeleton, apparently of a crustacean. My question is, what the *** does that skeleton in a new bag?
What can I do?Since we're from Dominican Republic, a return is not an option.
Sorry if something is misspelled, english is not my mother language.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a 12x12 frame from walmart.com (sold by Bic Warehouse), and it was broken when I received it. Not only was the glass broken, but the frame was snapped..."
- "I bought a Water System from them 17,000 Expecting an Awesome product and awesome Service and I received Terrible Service, Poor Installation, Even worse Customer Service. Within 2 days of..."
- "I am Little freelancer. I worked under a company. 1 month ago ARS Absolute Revenue Solutions ( Alan ) say send me doctor database and i send you payment Via..."
- "$28.99, SUBMITTED A TICKET, TRIED THE CHAT, NO RESPONSE! It seemed legit since it was on top of Google search but turned out to be a scam! It said 1-5 days but..."
- "I am currently on a trip in the Dominican Republic. We are staying at the Zoetry Agua Punta Cana. It is a beautiful resort. However, we were led to believe..."
- "I know that this is will help nothing, I am just that pissed of this company. Since 3 years my studio registered lots of models on every big live cam..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."
- "My father was kind enough to give me a H&D fruit of the month gift, a pricey thing for 12 mos. I live where there is no home delivery of..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."