Found a skeleton on a bag my mom bought at Naturalizer Store
My mom went to Atlantic City (New Jersey) where she bought a bag at Naturalizer.She didn't use it until she got back home.
Today she was looking for something inside her bag when felt something pricking, that is when she called me to check on her bag and find what was pricking. I made a small incision on the black cover of the bag and I found a filthy skeleton, apparently of a crustacean. My question is, what the *** does that skeleton in a new bag?
What can I do?Since we're from Dominican Republic, a return is not an option.
Sorry if something is misspelled, english is not my mother language.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hole in One International and the SAME People different names Hole in One USA Odds on Promotions have over 70 BBB complaints 20 Local Poor Reviews 25 Rip Off reports..."
- "This is what happens if you file a complaint against MAAS......The owner is Council chairman for the region where you file a complaint with Ga Dept Public Health. Notice..."
- "Playster and Colin Strachan the communications and publishing manager of Playster are reported for questionable activities and for promoting a 'bait and switch' scam designed to attract subscribers to sign..."
- "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "Looking for teaching jobs in Vietnam? Don't go to Thai Binh Duong or Thái Bình Dương center. They stand for broken promises, take money from teachers without telling, lying about..."
- "$28.99, SUBMITTED A TICKET, TRIED THE CHAT, NO RESPONSE! It seemed legit since it was on top of Google search but turned out to be a scam! It said 1-5 days but..."
- "What i ordered and what i received, totally disappointed..."
- "I am currently on a trip in the Dominican Republic. We are staying at the Zoetry Agua Punta Cana. It is a beautiful resort. However, we were led to believe..."