Natural Wireless Internet SUCKS
Horrible internet, horrible company and even a horrible owner.I have called support who is always unable to address the issue but claims they will be routing the call to a level 2 support, when the real issue is that they are not an actual support but an answer service for their company.
In total i have called 15 times and submitted 9 support tickets and no one from their level 2 3 or 4 support return a call or email. I have had connectivity issues for 5 weeks. No service at times. Goes off line randomly.
I pay for 25 GB up/down of speed and I have screen shots of every speed test I've taken and it has always come in way below what I pay for.(See the images as proof)
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Natural Wireless Internet
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..."
- "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..."
- "The company charges you $90.00 a year and promises you if you get the premium membership you will have a better chance of being cast in a Hollywood movie which..."
- "This is a response to an account manager by the name of Lucy. I am extremely dissatisfied with this entire process. I ordered a dress for a special event in..."
- "I purchased a reload it pack in the beginning of December 2016. I attempted to set up an account on their website. (This is my first ever experience with this..."
- "I shopped in Emeryville California Ikea store and opted for home delivery service. This store is about 35 miles from my house in Dublin CA. Delivery was scheduled for 01/11/2016..."
- "I went to the Piercing Pagoda in Geen Acres Mall (NY) a while ago to get my ears pierced (2nd whole). The lady seemed to know what she was doing..."
- "I went to rentalcars.com and made my reservation of which I had to pay a deposit and pay in advance $63.00 My original booking was for 8 days @$149.00..."
- "We purchased APMEX "MindDirect" 2012 (S) San Francisco minted silver eagles in tubes of 20. We sent these SF Eagles to NGC for authenticated and grading and NGC stated that..."