Natural Factors - Bad product, lousy customer service
Purchased 3 15ml bottles of BioSil from Amazon Marketplace supplier for $76.64.All from the same lot and expiration of Sep 2016.
Product should be consistency of water and be dispensable by the drop when bottle is squeezed. First bottle was OK for initial 5-6 uses. Then it suddenly became the consistency of molasses. Now unable to dispense in the recommended 5 drops because it comes out in a thick string.
Check of remaining two bottles revealed same deterioration of the product. I have no way of knowing if it is even still effective or if some erroneously included ingredient caused the problem. So I must dispose of approximately $75 worth of BioSil. Note that 12 months remained until the expiration date.
Call to company yielded no satisfaction. They requested I pay the postage to mail it to them for testing. I requested prepaid mailing label but it was not provided.
No replacements offered.No satisfactory resolution provided.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Prompt call back
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Three replacement bottles
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Purchased relaxed regular and it completely broke my hair all the way to the root I had it on less than 7 minutes. My hair used to be down my..."
- "Dear Future Glam Seamless Customers, (Discount below too) I am the founder and CEO of Glam Seamless extensions and I am here to comment on the negative reviews below. Glam Seamless..."
- "I bought my Magic Massage Ultra from the Enovative Technologies LLC booth in a Dallas trade show for $400 ( Can be found on Living Social for $20 ***..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "i purchase my recliner in 1/2014 @ Sanford FL store. One recliner i bought off the floor as is.No problem with that one .The other three had to be made..."
- "I was RIPPED OFF by Club Advertising and clubadvertising.com!!! I ran a full page ad in what turned out to be a rinky *** magazine. They promised that I would..."
- "Web Local Marketing is a rip-off. These guys are not even Google certified. They will build a horrible cookie cutter website and then bill you a huge amount monthly for..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."