Natural Factors - Bad product, lousy customer service
Purchased 3 15ml bottles of BioSil from Amazon Marketplace supplier for $76.64.All from the same lot and expiration of Sep 2016.
Product should be consistency of water and be dispensable by the drop when bottle is squeezed. First bottle was OK for initial 5-6 uses. Then it suddenly became the consistency of molasses. Now unable to dispense in the recommended 5 drops because it comes out in a thick string.
Check of remaining two bottles revealed same deterioration of the product. I have no way of knowing if it is even still effective or if some erroneously included ingredient caused the problem. So I must dispose of approximately $75 worth of BioSil. Note that 12 months remained until the expiration date.
Call to company yielded no satisfaction. They requested I pay the postage to mail it to them for testing. I requested prepaid mailing label but it was not provided.
No replacements offered.No satisfactory resolution provided.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Prompt call back
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Three replacement bottles
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "This company is a scam. I urge anyone who is contemplating a purchase with them to read my review first. I order 2 wigs with them that total 106.18 that..."
- "On two occasions I've purchased essence hair club. I live in VA so I can easily go into their little room (literally a little room with one desk and a..."
- "Bought a No No Pro. Try it free for 60 days it says...yeah right. Try to return this thing when you find out it doesn't work and watch the games..."
- "Web Local Marketing is a rip-off. These guys are not even Google certified. They will build a horrible cookie cutter website and then bill you a huge amount monthly for..."
- "I was RIPPED OFF by Club Advertising and clubadvertising.com!!! I ran a full page ad in what turned out to be a rinky *** magazine. They promised that I would..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."