Natural Factors - Bad product, lousy customer service
Purchased 3 15ml bottles of BioSil from Amazon Marketplace supplier for $76.64.All from the same lot and expiration of Sep 2016.
Product should be consistency of water and be dispensable by the drop when bottle is squeezed. First bottle was OK for initial 5-6 uses. Then it suddenly became the consistency of molasses. Now unable to dispense in the recommended 5 drops because it comes out in a thick string.
Check of remaining two bottles revealed same deterioration of the product. I have no way of knowing if it is even still effective or if some erroneously included ingredient caused the problem. So I must dispose of approximately $75 worth of BioSil. Note that 12 months remained until the expiration date.
Call to company yielded no satisfaction. They requested I pay the postage to mail it to them for testing. I requested prepaid mailing label but it was not provided.
No replacements offered.No satisfactory resolution provided.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Prompt call back
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Three replacement bottles
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hopefully I can help some others save their money and time with this review. Firstly, I purchased from x4labs.com because they had an Australian phone number and stated shipping was from..."
- "I signed up as a loyal customer with ItWorks in May. Had some great results with the products so I finally jumped on as a distributor. Big mistake. The friend..."
- "Liessss! They say work at your own pace. Be your own boss. Enjoy staying at home with your children. None of it is true. The rude behind your back comments..."
- "You may have seen the ads stream across your social media accounts about some celebrity losing their job because they lost weight (Melissa McCarthy, for example) and all because they..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida. I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section..."
- "This is a response to an account manager by the name of Lucy. I am extremely dissatisfied with this entire process. I ordered a dress for a special event in..."
- "I was RIPPED OFF by Club Advertising and clubadvertising.com!!! I ran a full page ad in what turned out to be a rinky *** magazine. They promised that I would..."
- "Web Local Marketing is a rip-off. These guys are not even Google certified. They will build a horrible cookie cutter website and then bill you a huge amount monthly for..."
- "They were down4Hours. I phone INDIA. They say "WE ARE NOT DOWN, your MODEM IS OLD. and FRIED. "I'll buy one at FRYS I say. No you can't they say...."