Natural Factors - Bad product, lousy customer service
Purchased 3 15ml bottles of BioSil from Amazon Marketplace supplier for $76.64.All from the same lot and expiration of Sep 2016.
Product should be consistency of water and be dispensable by the drop when bottle is squeezed. First bottle was OK for initial 5-6 uses. Then it suddenly became the consistency of molasses. Now unable to dispense in the recommended 5 drops because it comes out in a thick string.
Check of remaining two bottles revealed same deterioration of the product. I have no way of knowing if it is even still effective or if some erroneously included ingredient caused the problem. So I must dispose of approximately $75 worth of BioSil. Note that 12 months remained until the expiration date.
Call to company yielded no satisfaction. They requested I pay the postage to mail it to them for testing. I requested prepaid mailing label but it was not provided.
No replacements offered.No satisfactory resolution provided.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Prompt call back
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Three replacement bottles
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "Bought a No No Pro. Try it free for 60 days it says...yeah right. Try to return this thing when you find out it doesn't work and watch the games..."
- "I ordered the "my snoring solution", when I checked my bank statement, $211.17 cents was taken out by this company, yet the envelope they came in said they cost, $119.96...."
- "For a democratic country and kapatalistic system we often think people of the Netherlands are lovable and appreciate talent and good looking people. On the contrary Dutch people are often..."
- "Web Local Marketing is a rip-off. These guys are not even Google certified. They will build a horrible cookie cutter website and then bill you a huge amount monthly for..."
- "I was RIPPED OFF by Club Advertising and clubadvertising.com!!! I ran a full page ad in what turned out to be a rinky *** magazine. They promised that I would..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."