Houston, Texas

I used to use Natural Advantage.It worked on my skin.

Nobody believed that I was in my late 50's. I was 62 when I stopped. I just couldn't afford it anymore after I retired. I now use hyauluric acid and vitamin C.

It is a lot cheaper. Natural Advantage was the best, ever.

I would go back to it if I could afford to.I am sure that it depends on how damaged your skin is when you start using the product as to how quickly it begin to show improvement.

Review about: Natural Advantage Products.

I liked: Wonderful.

5.0
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Nobody would believe my age. They thought that I was 20 yrs younger than I was / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Natural Advantage?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

It Works - Can't escape! It Works "I signed up for It!Works, got the protein powder and ridiculously priced blender bottle, and when I went to cancel my "autoshipment", it said I couldn't, because I hadn't completed..." Read more Bosley - Review about Hair Loss Bosley "I am a woman that got 1200 grafts in the front area of the crown. Approximately 3 inches in diameter. I was losing hair according to the surgeon because of..." Read more Wigsbuy "Bad" Everything Wigsbuy "I ordered from Wigsbuy in February; order went in, payment received, order inspected twice on the day order was made. A month goes buy and still my order sat. I..." Read more Enagic USA - Enagic Kangen - An Evil Pyramid Scheme Miracule Cure Product/Company Enagic Usa "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..." Read more Dhgate -  experience was excellent Dhgate "I really liked the product and seller and vintage recommend all very good and very attentive and great dhgate atentendentes also congratulations very good keep it up I just wanted..." Read more AIRBNB BLOCKS CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS! Airbnb "I sent them my problems on twitter because they asked and THEY BLOCKED MY ACCOUNT! "I am extraoridinarily unhappy and feel unprotected and violated by Airbnb during my last few..." Read more Guess - Poor quality bags that is not worth even $10 Guess "Absolutely horrible quality bag. The handles were peeling off within one week of use. I was very surprised given that they are supposed to a well known brand. I have..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Cold and late order Dominos Pizza "I order a medium thin crust pizza at 11:18 along with a philly cheese steak sub and a pasta. my order didnt leave the store until 11:29 and didnt get..." Read more