68 views
Verified Reviewer

Had an error message on my dishwasher back in November and got them out to have a look. Couldn't fix it on initial call, fair enough.

Was sent a quote for a repair to fix the dishwasher and "get it up and running" which I had to pay in advance and scheduled repair. The tech came but the diagnosed repair didn't fix it, so he said he had to come back to finish it. Then the issues started. Although I had paid in advance for it to be fixed I was messed around in scheduling times for a repair and tried to get me to pay more even though the job hadn't been finished.

. Then when scheduled, tech. did not turn up in spite of several confirmation calls and emails beforehand. .

In numerous calls to company, I was told that they had spoken to tech and was on his way but admitted at end of day that they had in fact never spoken to the tech. Scheduled another day and left work early for appointment, once again , tech did not turn up and I was actually told they did not know where technician was and couldnt contact him. No surprise that he didn't turn up, and the best customer service could do was rebook in January. Tech eventually turned up in February and I believe finally diagnosed it properly - nothing to do with the parts replaced earlier!

Couldn't fix it on the day of course as didn't have the part with him. After many calls and emails as to what was happening it has eventually come to the conclusion that it is not going to be fixed, and I want a refund for service not provided.

They offered a partial refund as for some reason they think I should pay for the technician's mistakes as I shouldn't have expected for it to be fixed based on their quote .!!! Obviously I wasn't happy with that and they eventually offered almost a full refund on the phone. Then sent the attached form by email along with some links in an email which they wanted me to click on to remove negative social media comment.

Clearly I would not click on random links in an email from their company as I have no idea what I would be agreeing to. Their position is that negative social media comment has to be removed before they give me a refund. Mine is that when I get a refund I will stop posting feedback seeing as that is the only thing that has resulted in any action from them.

. They are removing negative feedback already so I now know why they don't have many bad reviews I have seen bad feedback from others which has then been removed.

In summary, I would recommend having nothing to do with this company and certainly don't pay up front for anything.

User's recommendation: Dont deal with them.

Nationwide Appliance Repairs Cons: Useless.

Location: 122 Cheltenham Road, Melbourne, Victoria 3175, Australia

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Nationwide Appliance Repairs Reviews