This was a nightmare from the beginning . I would also like to say that I noticed that when someone puts up a bad review they immediately fight back and WILL NOT claim responsibility for there mistake. LETS SEE WHAT THEY SAY WITH MINE AS THEY ACTUALLY GAVE MY MACHINE TO SOMEONE ELSE !!! READ ON BELOW !!! I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM THEM FOR 2 WEEKS NOW AFTER THEY TOLD ME THEY WOULD CALL ME TO CONSIDER COMPENSATION. I HAVE BEEN CHASING THEM FROM SENDING TEXTS TO CALLING TO EMAILS. I AM DOING EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO CALLING THE ACCC & FAIR TRADING .

- Demanded I pay up front 2 callouts costing $308.00 to look at my fridge and coffee machine , asking me about 3 x times about the payment before I said no I will pay on the day . I felt harassed to pay this I should have known from this not to trust a company that does this .

- They picked up my coffee machine on the 17th March, I was told I would get a quote within the week. I was going overseas that following week . I emailed them on the 31st March then again on the 6th April and asked them to return my machine . I received a REMINDER text asking me to confirm whether I wanted to go ahead with fixing the machine or dispose of it. I still HAD NOT received a quote . I called them and told them to send my machine back to me, they told me it was in Sydney and they were going to send it to Melbourne to get their very best technician onto it as it was too expensive apparently here in Sydney . I told them again and they dont listen I dont know how many times I had to keep asking them to send it back I was becoming angry with them . They DID NOT send it back. 2 days later it was in Melbourne. Another email from me on the 13th April , no response from that email either!!!

- On the 18th April I received a call saying they finally looked at my machine, It was $852.50. They told me they would fix it and post it back to me . I wished I had not paid them over the phone this day as unbelievable as it sounds, I got my machine a few days later . IT WAS NOT MY MACHINE. IT WAS A CHEAPER MODEL THAN MINE . My machine (ORACLE TOUCH) now is worth around $3800.00 - $4000.00. This machine I got was only about $1000 and it was disgusting , had not being looked after , coffee and milk all stained over it , not clean at all . I could not believe it . I called them and told them it was NOT my machine they kept insisting it was ( AS IF I WOULDNT KNOW MY MACHINE BETWEEN THE 2 , THEY ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ) and said we write the serial number down and just said they would get someone to call. I HAD TO PROVE TO THEM IT WAS MY MACHINE . I had to hunt to find my receipt that I brought 7 years ago and lucky I had my serial number on it which proved the machine They sent was not mine and especially the model of it . Mine was the top of the line . I sent them all the photos of my own machine and receipt and serial number . They finally called and said your machine was sent somewhere else. So there technician came and picked up the machine I had which I packed all neatly back in the box that it came in , he came back with mine not in a box . Just handed it to us and left. Who knows how long the people had my machine as these people were using it , it had coffee all in the tray with water and milk . WHO USES SOMEONE ELSES MACHINE. !!! FILTHY ESPECIALLY NOW WITH COVID. Of course they must have thought oh wow look at this machine they sent us to our *** disgusting machine, they had every intention to keep this machine . THEY EVEN PUT THERE NAMES IN THE ELECTRONIC PANEL (ZOE, VERNON, DAMO) !!! They obviously planned to keep my machine and not give it back . That disgusts me that behaviour of some people !!!.

- Thank god I didnt get them to fix my fridge , the tech that came out around the time they took my coffee machine told me it was a fault in the system to call the manufacturer to save me money but someone else called from the office days later and told me the quote over the phone and I said no its under warranty as it was a fault with Samsung. He kept insisting no you need to go ahead with the quote so we can repair it. He repeated it 3 times before I said are you not listening to me!! By this time they had taken my coffee machine which was the worst thing that could have possibly happened to me. The stress over the last 3 months and its still not resolved. I want my money back but looks like that wont be happening !!!

User's recommendation: DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

Location: Melbourne, Victoria

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Nationwide Appliance Repairs Reviews