Interest Rate

Nationstar/Mr.Cooper did not report my payments to the credit bureau. I sold my home and paid them in full.

When I got ready to close on my new home, nation star reported that I had late payments (after 6 months of "NOT" reporting) which has now caused me to be denied on my new home loan. WE ARE HOMELESS! I had a loan modification and paid it monthly and was told I was in good standing....apparently not!! Each time you talk with someone they tell you something totally different.

Ive never been so hurt, sick, and disgusted in all my life. Why wont they report to the credit bureau on time! This is awful and i will not stop until this company is shut down!!! We ARE HOMELESS!!!

Thanks Nationstar/Mr.Cooper.

I am seeking legal actions towards this company!! Pissed off!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Nationstar Mortgage Home Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

they are doing nothing to help us stay in our home. After 30 yrs of no late or missed payments, they are denying us a refi after NationStar sold our mortgage to Mr. Cooper

THEY ARE THE WORST COMPANY EVER!!!! THEY LIE, THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY, THEY FRAUD THEIR CUSTOMERS AND CONTINUE TO DO SO UNTIL THEY GET CAUGHT.

THEN THEY LOSE MILLIONS IN CLASS ACTION LAW SUITS ONLY TO CONTINUE BACK UP AGAIN WITH THE SAME SCAM THAT THEY GOT CAUGHT AT!!!!! EVEN THE U.S. GOVERNMENT NAILED THEM LAST YEAR FOR INACCURATE REPORTING OF MORTGAGES, 2 MILLION DOLLAR FINE!!!!!

THEY MUST BE JUST LAUNDERING MONEY FOR CRIME ORGANIZATIONS BECAUSE THERE IS NO OTHER REASON THEY ARE IN BUSINESS!!!!!! MAYBE A FRONT FOR TERRORIST GROUPS?????????