Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

2ND MORTGAGE CONTINUES TO APPEAR ON MY CREDIT REPORT

I HAVE TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO CONTACT YOU BY PHONE AND HAVE MAILED REQUESTS TO YOU WITH ABSOLUTELY NO RESPONSE. CAN I PLEASE HAVE A CORRECT ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER TO CORRESPOND WITH YOU. ???

Show

Foreclosed house owned by nationstar now a drug house

The property at 1130 edgely Avenue Bristol Pennsylvania is listed as foreclosed on and now owned by nation star. Question: why is the previous owner still living there and running a {{Redacted}} operation,and {[Redacted}} the neighborhood. Asking since I live next door and an concerned for the neighborhood.

Foreclosure

Why does this company not get in trouble with the U S Government? They refuse to help me despite being in my home 27 years and asking for various answers to questions. They always give the same pat information to me, the lawyers, and even to government officials who are trying to assist and they get away with it!

9 Ditch Digger Lane, Murrells Inlet, S.C 29576

This property is listed as a foreclosure on Trulia. Is it still available for purchase? If so, what is the asking price?

185 Wilkenson Rd. Potsdam, ny 13676

I am very interested in purchasing 185 Wilkenson Rd. Potsdam,NY if it is available or in foreclosure. Thank you.

Foreclosure

Needing to know if house can be sold

51 majestic woods drive.

Hi i am interested in this property

According to what i have read the property is in foreclosure. Would it be possible if i could speak to a represenetive about said property thank you

Joel Sozanski

973 390 2660

Mortgage Insurance Question

Do I have mortgage protection insurance on my mortgage loan with you? Please advise, thank you.

About payment

My home went into foreclosure with out any contact i talked to someone last week they are suppose to see what they can do for us to keep our house

Show

what is the mailing address for property insurance info

My insured George Scheideberg loan #0635220080 doesn't have that info for the mortgage clause

Equity line of credit

Do you do equity line of credit?

Show

how do I clear my name that you placed on my credit report for a debt I DO NOT OWE

I want to know how to get my name cleared of my credit report for a debt I do not owe. Nationstar made the mistake and now I'm paying the price !!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

What paperwork do I have to have in order to correct this problem. Linda J mcdonald

Questions 12