1.7
Interest Rate

I am a single mother. I was able to sign for a new home on 2014.

I have had my house for almost 3 years now. The 1st year was great on my payments. Yet that was what created a problem. When I signed for my home they informed me that Nationstar would give me my monthly payments including escrow payments in statements or online.

I seen them and it seemed fine at 1st. Come to find out that I was under estimated on taxes the 1st year. I was then asked to pay almost twice as much a month to catch up on the underestimated taxes that they paid. I did my best to do so and started falling behind.

I then tried to get a loan modification as it was hard for me to keep up. I was not approved even after my financial circumstances have changed. I even showed proof of that on paper. As a result I continued to fall behind.

Now I see they have an option for me to refinance. My credit got horrible after trying to keep up and I don't think I can refinance. If the loan modification did not go through I don't think anything else would. All I wanted is for Nationstar to help me figure out how I could at least catch up without me breaking my back or my bank doing so.

I am about to loose my house. As a new homeowner I did not want that. I just am not seeing how Nationstar is taking responsibility for their "underestimated taxes". I don't think they are even willing to help me keep my home.

I am not sure I would recommend this company to anyone. It has not been much help to me and even though I email them I get no response. I have pleaded to them on paper and in email to help me figure out something. I understand that I signed for one thing but as a new homeowner I put my trust in this company to know what it's doing.

It doesn't seem like they did and now I have no choice but to either continue to high monthly payments I cannot afford or sell. It makes me sad that companies have the right to put between a rock and hard place. I guess that what is they do to make money. I would recommend the builder to anyone because my house is in great condition after 3 years but the mortgage company not so much.

I wish I knew what else to do. Avoid this company if possible.

Product or Service Mentioned: Nationstar Mortgage Mortgage.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Inflexible.

Comments

Washington, United States #1183674

You don't have much time,please. contact me I will get you to who has helped me save my home from Nationstar.

roadkingjewels@gmail.com