I tried very unsuccessfully for over 4 years to try and work things out with this god awful company, I was Promised 3k to move out and a deed in lieu, neither one happened, I moved out of the property in 2013 and the property was foreclosed on 2014, I was sent letter telling me to sign paperwork for a deed meanwhile they had foreclosed on the property. I was never notified.

I signed for a DIL 3 times because they kept loosing the paperwork. Every 6 months I had to deal with a new "person" who did not know about the previous DIL or who the other person was even though I had forward the emails with Documents to new "person" form previous "person". I cannot buy a house now because Nationstar did not follow procedure and instead of being able to buy a house after a year I have to wait 7.

I was to be modified because I was unemployed for 9 months and I was asked to pay 3 "good deed payments" and I did after that they still proceeded with foreclosure. Switch and Bait Company

Product or Service Mentioned: Nationstar Mortgage Mortgage.

Preferred solution: Pay 3000 for moving expenses, honor DIL retroactive to 2011 so that I can buy a house this year, or return property and refinance .

Comments