I came to Nationstar Mortgage in February of 2015. That month Nationstar said I was missing a December payments.

I called Century 21 they said I was missing NO payments(Bankruptcy Department). I called Nationstar back they continue to claim I am missing a December payment after I asked them to call the Manager of Century 21 Bankruptcy dept to confirm payment, Nationstar refused. Nationstar said they have their own method. For 5 months Nationstar and I continue to argue over a Nonmissing check.

I t was confirm on July 2nd by an Javier, whom had my payment History and I was comparing my bank statements with my payment history. I discovered that Nationstar payment history of me was missing a cashier check that I paide them October 30 for December. I paid my mortgage company for the entire year, because i was in the hospital with pneumonia. My attornies Watton Law Group and Bankruptcy Court system both received copies of these checks.

I faxed these checks over to Nationstar 3 different times, back and front sides. I was very happy August 20th I was told by the Escrow Department that they would be mailing my Escrow check out in the amout of $1900 dolllars. I call back 2 weeks later to Escrow and Bankruptcy departments and they said the check has not been mailed out, no reason stated. I have spoken to 15 different people at Nationstar , including Managers and faxed documents, and everyone of these people said everything would be taken care of or was completed.

I have been Lied to for 7 months and still no results. I absolutely don't know what to say or to whom to say it to, I give up!?????????

Product or Service Mentioned: Nationstar Mortgage Mortgage.

Monetary Loss: $1900.

I didn't like: Being lied to for 7 months, Lies, No follow through, Long wait time, Customer service.

Comments

I have been going through the same thing with Nationstar. They forced me into escrow and over estimated my taxes and forced me to pay 1600 dollars over my initial taxes for the year..they keep sending me all over place, different people, different departments.

Some of them agree with me and tell me that it's being taken care of..when I call back someone new tells me that the case is closed and no refund with be sent. It's driving me crazy

please call me I can so help you. You will get the help you need and deserve, I am dealing with Nationstar too and they are a nightmare

360-271-1813