Interest Rate

Update by user Jun 22, 2017

Nationstar Won't Report Credit - Has Cost Me Money - Incorrectly Flagged Account As Bankrupt - 70 Days Still Fighting

Original review posted by user Jun 21, 2017

Nationstar Mortgage incorrectly flagged my account as bankruptcy and 70 business days later they still refuse to report my on time payments to the credit bureaus. Negatively affecting my credit.

Worst part is I'm under contract for my property and cannot get approved for the loan I deserve due to their negligence. They refuse to call credit bureaus now that the flag has been removed.

I want to get a place to buy and move into but instead I'll be homeless or else have to buy a house I don't want. Nationstar is a terrible company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Nationstar Mortgage Fixed Rate Mortgage.

Comments

Gainesville, Florida, United States #1349825

According to an article I read today a family retained an attorney to resolve and absolutely baseless foreclosure threat by Bank of America on a home that was paid in full. According to the article, a judgement was enforced to reimburse for actual damages and attorney fees.

In Collier County Florida. Bank ignored their correspondence for 5 months. Got hairy but the homeowners prevailed. Attorney Todd Allen in Naples, Florida handled it.

We are getting jerked too. Badly and deeply. Contacted Allen. Waiting for direction.

Bog the legal system down anywhere you can.

Otherwise, you'll likely be one of many to lose. The more light you shed on this, the better off you'll be.

Best of luck.