2.3

These people miscalculated my payments then sent me an inflated mortgage bill. my wife and I had to sit down and explain to these people what they did wrong and how we were going to have to fix it. Nationstar is incompetent and will do very little to rectify a situation other than repossessing your home. The lady we talked to on the phone multiple times tried her best to confuse us with their jargon.

they also do not handle money very well either. we sent them a check and told them exactly what we wanted the money to be used for they mishandled it and deposited the money exactly where we didn't want it to go. when we confronted them about it they promised that they would allocate the funds properly, but sent us a refund check instead.

this company has to have their hand held every step of the way and their the ones in charge of my mortgage!

Product or Service Mentioned: Nationstar Mortgage Mortgage.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

call me please 360-801-7763

They are awful and I can get you the help needed to look over loan docs, my paralegal found so many things wrong, misapplied payments, escrow distortion, PMI padding etc