You will not believe what I have been through with this department. It has been a nightmare!

Their disbursement process is unbelieveable. Three times my payments were sent to California instead of Texas where I live. After over 20 calls, speaking to a different person everytime...I am done! I have been out of my home over 6 months and still can't complete repairs because these people can"t get the address right to send my checks.

I am tired of the lies, definitely looking for another mortgage company! I just gave you a short version of my issues with this company Very disappointed with you!

Product or Service Mentioned: Nationstar Mortgage Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

You will not believe what I have been through with this department and Mr. Cooper.

It has been a nightmare trying to get my house come after a major hurricane!

I pay monthly insurance, but the Mr. Cooper has the rights to issue my repair payments.

Their disbursement process is unbelievable! Repeated phone calls with regards to checks being disbursed to pay contractor and buy materials.

Three times my payments were sent to California instead of Texas where I live, which has caused a delay with everything. After over 20 calls, speaking to a different person everytime, I am done!

I have been displaced from my home for over 6 months and still can't complete repairs because these people can't seem to get the correct address right to mail my checks.

"I am sorry" is just not enough, and to add salt to the wound - I was told the call volume it so high we will get back to you later.

I am tired of the lies, definitely looking for another mortgage company!

Guess What?

I only gave you the short version of my issues with this company! Very disappointed with you-Very disappointed!