Interest Rate

Letters sent to Nationstar MORONS today ..

CERTIFIED MAIL will Follow to Your Company & State Attorney Generals of TX , PA

RE : Collection Harassment

STOP HARASSING ME!~!! CEASE & DESIST ALL CALLS TO MY HOME(s) & FAMILY !!! Your Collectors have called 3 plus times each day over 3 months on several different numbers each. Today THREE Calls again after being told " DO NOT CALL BACK , Payments will be made by the End of the Month on Each Account " . I have requested a supervisor in no uncertain and was refused 5 x . I Notified your Collectors that they are IN VIOLATION of Federal & Pa State Laws .. Harassment is against the law. I have stated DO NOT CALL ME AGAIN and in PA you must honor the request. Federal Law , Public Law PL 95-109 of the FDCPA , Fair Debt Credit and Collections act & PL 99-361 state " " In accord with federal law (public laws 95-109 and 99-361), a collection agency MUST stop contacting you after they receive a letter clearly telling them to discontinue contacting to." .. I have sent a letter last month and I am sending another also this email, I am also sending Letters to the State Attorney Generals of PA & TX along with my Attorney and will seek Damages allowed by law if you make 1 more call here . You are in Violation of Pa State Laws Pennsylvania Fair Debt Collection Practices Act § 2270.2. Your Collector has participated in Harassing Numerous calls after being told the Mortgages would be paid with Late fees by the 30th of the Month as we have done for the Past several months .

Again HARASSMENT is against the law. I am NOT in breach of contract until the END OF THE MONTH so NO FURTHER CALLS shall be placed here.

I have warned your company continuously and today on 3 calls placed here !

I know the Laws , I Collected for years and I will write a 40 page letter to the State Atty General that you will have to respond to word for word , handwritten as per Atty General Rules if your Company continues to Sanction this harassment . Your collector has also participated in 3rd party disclosure to my 16 year old daughter which is also Illegal. I suggest you provide your Legal Department with a copy of this as I will also forward to my Atty, The Secretary of State of Pa & Tx and My Senator & Congressman . I will also post complaints online.

I did NOT choose to become a Nationstar customer and I would NEVER Recommend your law breaking company to anyone.

If you continue to call here expect to have every call recorded and posted on you tube and sent to all concerned parties . I already have 3 recorded calls telling you to cease & desist , that the mortgages will be paid by the end of the month, the 30th and the 30th of EACH Month except Feb which will be by the 28th . What purpose is calling ? Its just to harass and you are Harassing the WRONG FAMILY , TRUST ME on that .

Capice ? Comprende ? UNDERSTAND ???

I hope this letter / enmail is crystal clear CEASE & DESIST ALL CALLS! HARASSMENT IS AGAINST THE LAW and I WILL FILE SUIT !

Product or Service Mentioned: Nationstar Mortgage Mortgage.

Reason of review: HARASSMENT & 3rd Party Disclosure.

Preferred solution: STOP HARASSING MY FAMILY and Myself!! .

I didn't like: Harrasment.

Comments