I was notified that my escrow payment was to low and needed to pay an extra $200 to create an "Advanced" escrow. I was with Bofa for 5 years never had an issue with escrow like this.

I was told that they could change the account type so that it would be just like Bofa so I wouldn't have to pay the advanced escrow. My bill was suppose to go back down and I would have to pay a $200 fee in 2017 to make up the difference. Well bill didn't change called back this month and spoke to someone else. They said the overseas agent was not correct.

They had no notes in the system that explained what was suppose to happen from the last call. Now I am told its too bad, and you will have to make up the difference by the end of the year because of the "rules" that govern them as opposed to Bofa. Whats even more weird since my payment went up I magically receive a refinance offer from Nation Star that would save me $200 a month and basically bring it back to where it was. All seems fishy...

for someone living paycheck to paycheck to come up with this amount of money is basically a setup to create "opportunity" on properties that have equity but cannot make the payments creating a situation where someone could go into foreclosure.

If not make money by forcing a refinancing option and extending the loan and interest payments. Its a diabolic scam.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1180325

THEY ARE DEMONS, WE OWE $2500, MY MOM IS 86 AND THEY FIRST BILLED US FOR FLOOD INSURANCE AND WE ARE NOT NEAR A FLOOD PLAIN. NOW THEY ARE CHARGING US TRIPLE.

WE HAVE PAID $200.76 FOR 11 YEARS.

BUT, I AM GOING TO GO TO OUR US SENATOR, CONGRESS PEOPLE AND ANYONE ELSE WHO WILL LISTEN. THEY ARE EVIL.

to Anonymous #1183686

Contact me the senators won't save your home, but I will get you all info on who is helping me save mine from NS

roadkingjewels@gmail.com