Plumsted Township, New Jersey
Interest Rate

I am a single father that was out of work for almost 2 years, during that time I tried to work with Nationstar on finding a method to help us stay in our house. Each time I completed a modification paper work they lost it, or the agent on the case left the company.

I did this 5 times over the 2 years. When I went back to work they told me it was too late to do anything and put my house up for auction. I hired an attorney CDS -they saved the house but lied about the deal we agreed upon. After being in the house since 2001 I am now starting out with a new 40 year mortgage.

Nothing has been removed, many fees added.

I would love to find a attorney who will take on Nationstar as I believe there are many people who have been treated so badly by the company. Oh yeah, they were bailed out by the government and are now double dipping an killing the homeowner.

Product or Service Mentioned: Nationstar Mortgage Mortgage.

I didn't like: Harrasment, Cannot talk to a real person.

Comments

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1190322

Agree, Nationstar was bailed out by the government but now we are all suffering. There should be a lawsuit against Nationstar!!

Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States #1178511

I agree with you have been fighting with nationstar for five years now. they are liars and cheats.

Wish we could put them out of business.

FRUSTRATED IN OREGON

I have taken legal action against Nationstar. They have ruthless attorneys but that's okay we fight back anyways.

Anyone who wants to go after them contact me roadkingjewels@gmail.com

I had this exact same problem and the only way I was able to keep my house was to file Chapter 13 bankrupcy.

Washington, United States #1172342

Contact me I am homeowner fighting back against Nationstar. I will give you some insight.

roadkingjewels@gmail.com