National Travel Associates L.L.C. Scam and Rude
Update added by user Jul 22
The CEO behind this company is MICHAEL KNEELAND
120 PEBBLE DRIVE in Nevada. This is the number where you can reach him 775-530-6923
I just spoke to him on the phone and he made no apologies about the way her runs his businesses, did not even attempt to offer an explanation.
Update added by user Jul 22
The unmoderated Facebook page has just been uploaded. Complaints only top to bottom!
Original review posted by user Jul 22
They are a telemarketing agency that will call you and sell booking services. The service is to supposedly help companies with trade show booking (which are planned 6 months to a year out). Buried in the small print is that any hotel cancelation (no matter) how long before will result in a credit that needs to be used up in 180 days. Any hotel will cancel the reservation at will and you can get as good if not better price at the hotel or on another middleman site like Expedia. Since this service targets business who plan way past the 180 days, they know quite well that they will keep this cancelation fee... nice scheme!
This policy is predatory and if the company does not book with them again or has nothing to book in those 180 days then they lose the money and the hotel is not getting it either. This predatory practise should be banned by the Federal Trade Commision. It is unconceivable that in this day and age such companies operate without inpunity. We were billed 2,216.29$ for a June booking and this puts our dispute with the 90 days of credit card company's limit. We are awaiting to see ow the credit card company deals with this operation.
When called to ask about this, the employee hung up the phone on us. More information to come.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "After paying a deposit weeks ago on a Trafalgar Tour to Croatia and Bosnia (the balance was paid today). Trafalgar simply cancelled the tour barely a month before departure. What..."
- "So I've done all the necessary paperwork, mailed back my Itinerary, the whole shebang. I even certified it just to be safe. I have not received a check yet. It's..."
- "Insight Travel Company is very self serving, putting money making priorities in favor of commissioned merchants and travel guides. Buyer Beware, their shopping tours are a sham, misrepresenting you, the..."
- "Tainted Pageant I would like to share with all of you my story. You can say I am a beauty pageant aficionado. I have been to countless beauty contest, from small..."
- "On Saturday, August 6, 2016, Google ganged up on me and Closed /Blocked my Very First Gmail Account which was called: [HOWARDPAULSHORE @GMAIL.COM] without Providing Me With A Legitimate, nor Honest..."
- "I order a dog and uship pet courier delivery killed my dog and scammed me with money and wanted more money if I don't give it to them I will..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- "I have been buying the gronk flavor since it has shown up on shelves. Recently I bought 3 Gronk monsters and found this at the bottom of each one. I..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."