National Travel Associates L.L.C. Scam and Rude
Update added by user Jul 22
The CEO behind this company is MICHAEL KNEELAND
120 PEBBLE DRIVE in Nevada. This is the number where you can reach him 775-530-6923
I just spoke to him on the phone and he made no apologies about the way her runs his businesses, did not even attempt to offer an explanation.
Update added by user Jul 22
The unmoderated Facebook page has just been uploaded. Complaints only top to bottom!
Original review posted by user Jul 22
They are a telemarketing agency that will call you and sell booking services. The service is to supposedly help companies with trade show booking (which are planned 6 months to a year out). Buried in the small print is that any hotel cancelation (no matter) how long before will result in a credit that needs to be used up in 180 days. Any hotel will cancel the reservation at will and you can get as good if not better price at the hotel or on another middleman site like Expedia. Since this service targets business who plan way past the 180 days, they know quite well that they will keep this cancelation fee... nice scheme!
This policy is predatory and if the company does not book with them again or has nothing to book in those 180 days then they lose the money and the hotel is not getting it either. This predatory practise should be banned by the Federal Trade Commision. It is unconceivable that in this day and age such companies operate without inpunity. We were billed 2,216.29$ for a June booking and this puts our dispute with the 90 days of credit card company's limit. We are awaiting to see ow the credit card company deals with this operation.
When called to ask about this, the employee hung up the phone on us. More information to come.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "What they say if its to good to be true! paid 400.00 dollars; no Hawaii all inclusive package with additional 250.00 and 200.00 dollars booking fee and peak season..."
- "Insight Travel Company is very self serving, putting money making priorities in favor of commissioned merchants and travel guides. Buyer Beware, their shopping tours are a sham, misrepresenting you, the..."
- "In the attached video clip, a Harrisburg TV Investigative report looks into Sundance Vacations, which is the sales front for Travel Advantage Network. Though on paper the two companies try..."
- "Back on Saturday, April 30th, 2016, I used my American Express Credit Card to pay my contractor $20,000.00 for a job that has Not Been Finished! The way that I paid..."
- "I was a legitimate member of LinkedIn with a profile for several years, however, during the past year of 2015, they have Illegally, Purposely and Deliberately Blocked My Account with..."
- "Back around my birthday, believe it or Not which was on Saturday, February 13, 2016, I tried to send my contractor a payment via Paypal and it would Not go..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "At lunch time we went yo safeway to get some food. We got some beans dip and some tostitos dipping rolls to start with. What a sorprise we had when..."