National Travel Associates L.L.C. Scam and Rude
Update added by user Jul 22, 2016
The CEO behind this company is MICHAEL KNEELAND
120 PEBBLE DRIVE in Nevada. This is the number where you can reach him 775-530-6923
I just spoke to him on the phone and he made no apologies about the way her runs his businesses, did not even attempt to offer an explanation.
Update added by user Jul 22, 2016
The unmoderated Facebook page has just been uploaded. Complaints only top to bottom!
Original review posted by user Jul 22, 2016
They are a telemarketing agency that will call you and sell booking services. The service is to supposedly help companies with trade show booking (which are planned 6 months to a year out). Buried in the small print is that any hotel cancelation (no matter) how long before will result in a credit that needs to be used up in 180 days. Any hotel will cancel the reservation at will and you can get as good if not better price at the hotel or on another middleman site like Expedia. Since this service targets business who plan way past the 180 days, they know quite well that they will keep this cancelation fee... nice scheme!
This policy is predatory and if the company does not book with them again or has nothing to book in those 180 days then they lose the money and the hotel is not getting it either. This predatory practise should be banned by the Federal Trade Commision. It is unconceivable that in this day and age such companies operate without inpunity. We were billed 2,216.29$ for a June booking and this puts our dispute with the 90 days of credit card company's limit. We are awaiting to see ow the credit card company deals with this operation.
When called to ask about this, the employee hung up the phone on us. More information to come.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I advertise 2 properties on Flipkey site. Firstly I'd briefly like to agree with several of the previous reviewers that communication from "Flipkey help" (if you can find out how to..."
- "Jamie Diggs of Jetsetters Group Inc is a violent and unstable man!! My wife and I attended a travel presentation in Eugene Oregon this Jamuary and were astonished at the..."
- "This "company" Apartamentos Amoblados Julian based in Medellin, Colombia, is a complete scam. They are unlicensed and in violation of local tourism laws. If they are caught while you..."
- "What a shame there are many less than satisfied customers/reviews for MyPillow. I AM THRILLED and ECSTATIC about MyPillow! IT IS MY FAVORITE AND MY LAST!!! I have purchased numerous..."
- "My Paypal account has been limited and paypal does'nt allow to withdraw money in Qatar, more than 180 days have been passed but i cannot get my money Hello My..."
- "Okaymmo mu legend mall overview: 1. Always Good Reputation okaymmo.com has a good reputation among our customers. Many of them recommend friends to buy from us. You may know the..."
- "We bought 4 BendPak auto lifts. The city demanded we get a permit for them. The inspector from the L.A. Dept. of Bldg. and Safety refused to issue..."
- "I purchased my PetPlan dog plan on June 9, 2009, pre-paid for quarterly coverage and was charged after the 24 hour hold on June 10, 2009. A few weeks later..."
- "If you are an investor, home buyer, landlord or a tenant it is clear from these online reviews you don't want to get tangled up with TR Realty or be..."