National Travel Associates L.L.C. Scam and Rude
Update added by user Jul 22, 2016
The CEO behind this company is MICHAEL KNEELAND
120 PEBBLE DRIVE in Nevada. This is the number where you can reach him 775-530-6923
I just spoke to him on the phone and he made no apologies about the way her runs his businesses, did not even attempt to offer an explanation.
Update added by user Jul 22, 2016
The unmoderated Facebook page has just been uploaded. Complaints only top to bottom!
Original review posted by user Jul 22, 2016
They are a telemarketing agency that will call you and sell booking services. The service is to supposedly help companies with trade show booking (which are planned 6 months to a year out). Buried in the small print is that any hotel cancelation (no matter) how long before will result in a credit that needs to be used up in 180 days. Any hotel will cancel the reservation at will and you can get as good if not better price at the hotel or on another middleman site like Expedia. Since this service targets business who plan way past the 180 days, they know quite well that they will keep this cancelation fee... nice scheme!
This policy is predatory and if the company does not book with them again or has nothing to book in those 180 days then they lose the money and the hotel is not getting it either. This predatory practise should be banned by the Federal Trade Commision. It is unconceivable that in this day and age such companies operate without inpunity. We were billed 2,216.29$ for a June booking and this puts our dispute with the 90 days of credit card company's limit. We are awaiting to see ow the credit card company deals with this operation.
When called to ask about this, the employee hung up the phone on us. More information to come.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I booked a tour in January for Spain named "Spanish wonder" which will start on June 5th this year.I got a single deal and was sure that it means that..."
- "This is not a review, but a truth that needs to be added to the full context of Sundance Vacations and Travel Advantage Network. Whenever a client is unhappy and..."
- "Chris offers outstanding customer service. I am an over-the-road trucker, and his services are swift, courteous, optimistic, and friendly. Whenever I needed towels, they were quickly provided. ..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "The owner of the “said” car claimed I damaged his tire, yet I have a solid witness who was with me when I dropped the car off! Just look at..."
- "On 01/17/15 I turned in 6 empty Mac containers in exchange for 2 products. I asked for particular colors however when I returned home I realized that the woman made..."
- "Do not eat at Taco Bell. We purchased food at the Taco Bell in the inland empire and after taking two bites out of our bean and cheese burrito we..."