National Travel Associates - MICHAEL KNEELAND 120 PEBBLE DRIVE in Nevada.
The man runs a telemarketing scheme with predatory practises.His business gets private information on companies and his employees contact people at these companies offering them "help" for booking hotels on trade shows. Offering a full refund if there is any cancelations.
If however you need to make changes to your reservation and you need to cancel they turn around and issue a credit note of 180 days. Which for companies doing trade shows is useless because a lot of reservations are done nearly 12 months ahead of time. By targeting businesses and trade shows they know that they will keep this money (the hotels will not get it). The man and his employees are being untruthful. i have spoken to him and he hung up on me just now. If you are taken by one of his schemes or employees you can reach him at 1-775-530-6923
Google "National Travel Associates" to get a preview of how this man operates his business.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "In the attached video clip, a Harrisburg TV Investigative report looks into Sundance Vacations, which is the sales front for Travel Advantage Network. Though on paper the two companies try..."
- "My Samsonite Pro DLX3 55cm Spinner carry-on luggage was completely useless after its 4th trip within two years. Samsonite customer service is medieval. They simple went silent after I presented..."
- "What they say if its to good to be true! paid 400.00 dollars; no Hawaii all inclusive package with additional 250.00 and 200.00 dollars booking fee and peak season..."
- "We purchased a two couches that were a mixed leather blend as well as a 5 Year Warranty that went along with it. The salesman at the time assured us..."
- "Okaymmo mu legend mall overview: 1. Always Good Reputation okaymmo.com has a good reputation among our customers. Many of them recommend friends to buy from us. You may know the..."
- "We ordered a shower finish trim kit from KB kitchen and Bath. It took 3 weeks to get. It took us a little longer to finish to tile in the..."
- "Two Bad Experiences Are More Than Enough At Two Different Fatburgers! Can You Believe It! This afternoon being Thursday, July 23, 2015 at approximately 12:50 P.M., I went into the..."
- "We bought 4 BendPak auto lifts. The city demanded we get a permit for them. The inspector from the L.A. Dept. of Bldg. and Safety refused to issue..."
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."