Los Angeles, California

The man runs a telemarketing scheme with predatory practises.His business gets private information on companies and his employees contact people at these companies offering them "help" for booking hotels on trade shows. Offering a full refund if there is any cancelations.

If however you need to make changes to your reservation and you need to cancel they turn around and issue a credit note of 180 days. Which for companies doing trade shows is useless because a lot of reservations are done nearly 12 months ahead of time. By targeting businesses and trade shows they know that they will keep this money (the hotels will not get it). The man and his employees are being untruthful. i have spoken to him and he hung up on me just now. If you are taken by one of his schemes or employees you can reach him at 1-775-530-6923

Google "National Travel Associates" to get a preview of how this man operates his business.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with National Travel Associates?

Comments

Pilot Flying J Gas Tank Refill Review Pilot Flying J "I've been buying fuel, and gas from pilot for almost 20 years. This is why most drivers don't care for stopping at the pilot/flying j stores in Texas, West Memphis,..." Read more Power Places Tours and Gregg Braden Andean Secrets of Sustainable Living 2017  Causing people losses, SLAPP suits, abuse, harassment of whistleblowers, dodgy business addresses, deposits scam Power Places Tours "Potential customers of the Andean Secrets of Sustainable Living 2017 Tour with Gregg Braden should be aware that the company operating this tour is indeed Power Places Tours, a company..." Read more Pilot Flying J Sanitary Conditions Review from Sulphur Springs, Texas Pilot Flying J "Toilet was NOT clean!!! Proof in the photos. Clearly hair from previous shower. Wtf..." Read more National Travel Associates L.L.C. Scam and Rude National Travel Associates "They are a telemarketing agency that will call you and sell booking services. The service is to supposedly help companies with trade show booking (which are planned 6 months to..." Read more Quay Eyeware - QUAY Australia doesn't stand behind its products Quay Eyeware "Cute glasses however terrible quality! Cheap plastic...I purchased them online at Nordstrom.com. I owned the AVIATOR for 2 months and when I put it on my head it snapped. I..." Read more Equator Solutions - BLOODY NONSENSE Equator Solutions ""EQUATOR IS A BIG LIER AND FRAUD CONSULTANCY" .At the time of taking money they will give promises that they will take exam fee 300 and will give 3chances all..." Read more Case Boss - My Items has not yet arrived from 16th May 2017 Case Boss "I'am here expressing my frustration as I was being informed that the Item will be shipped from 2-4 weeks time. But from 16th May until now, the Items has not..." Read more Qugenix Rx Org - Very Poor Customer Service/ Product not what was advertised Qugenix Rx Org "I failed to read all the fine print, I assume. As I thought I was getting a 'free trial' just paying postage. Something that was suppose to make me look..." Read more