Featured on Pinterest 100% full Not resolved

Purchased a 30' above ground pool liner with a 20 year warranty and this winter it split just above the seam.The split was over 3 feet long.

I had a bladder and chemicals to winterize the pool as well as, a pool cover. I found out a 20 year warranty means nothing unless they feel it's a manufacturer defect. The warranty is really just to entice the buyer to purchase and give you a false sense of security that the expensive price you paid for the liner has a company standing behind their product. Warranty is a joke and they offer no refund or replacement under the warranty.

Liner lasted barely 4 years. I will not be replacing the liner using this company. Submitted claim with pictures and they were quick to reply and deny the coverage by the warranty.

I work for a manufacturing company and we would not treat customers that way.We would be out of business with that kind of service.

Review about: Pool Warranty.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $450
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with National Pool Wholesalers?

Submit review

Comments

Anon

Seems like its not National Pool Wholesalers you have an issue with, its the Manufacturer, GLI Pool Products.. who appears to make the liners.