National Pool Wholesalers - NationalPoolwholesalers.com
Purchased a 30' above ground pool liner with a 20 year warranty and this winter it split just above the seam.The split was over 3 feet long.
I had a bladder and chemicals to winterize the pool as well as, a pool cover. I found out a 20 year warranty means nothing unless they feel it's a manufacturer defect. The warranty is really just to entice the buyer to purchase and give you a false sense of security that the expensive price you paid for the liner has a company standing behind their product. Warranty is a joke and they offer no refund or replacement under the warranty.
Liner lasted barely 4 years. I will not be replacing the liner using this company. Submitted claim with pictures and they were quick to reply and deny the coverage by the warranty.
I work for a manufacturing company and we would not treat customers that way.We would be out of business with that kind of service.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pool Warranty
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..."
- "I bought my 14KW in the summer of 2012. I told the dealer I was rebuilding my house after a "Fire" and I also said I was looking for something..."
- "There are facebook groups popping up all over the country for local swap and sell. If you see Scentsy reps on yours selling bars and bricks at half cost, beware!..."
- "We purchased a jar of Tostitos Queso Blanco Dip from Hannaford Supermarket in New Hampshire two days ago and after opening it and pouring some out we realized there was..."
- "My family and I stayed from October 1, 2015 to October 3, 2015. My husband and I stayed in one room while the kids stayed in another. The first night..."
- "I was given a Hurrycane as a gift over a year ago and really liked. that it stands up, if I drop it I can step on one of the..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."