Featured on Pinterest Not resolved

Except for a woman their called Eman, you will receive horrible and rude treatment from everyone at this company, especially their manager Jamil Khalid. This also includes the guy who came to pick up the boxes who was also rude and trying to tell me what to do.

When I called the company to come pick my shipment their manager Jamil asked if there is anyone to help them carry the boxes to the car! I was surprised since they are a shipping company and the service I paid them for is from the door, so I asked him "Don't you have a cart?" He answered, "All Jordan does not have carts". So, I helped them out with the box as a courtesy (remember that I am the client).

My shipment of household items was from Amman, Jordan to the United States, they charged me extra for packaging saying that the airlines will not accept my shipment without additional packaging, yet they shipped it as-is without providing any packaging. When I sent them an email with the photo of my shipment showing no additional packaging whatsoever, they still lied saying that did provide that and then stopped replying to my emails.

Do not ship with them in any case.

The company is called (National Freight Services Est.) they are in Amman, Jordan and their address is Jabl al-Hussein, Jaqqa Bldg. (Next to the Ministry of Health Bldg.) 3rd floor. Phone (0096265657703) or (5657703), fax/telefax (5657702) or (0096265657702) cell phone number (0795480669). The company owner and manager is called Jamil Khalid Mhmoud and their email address is (nfs@orange.jo)

Review about: International Shipping.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $200
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with National Freight Services Est?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.