National Freight Services Est - Horrible Shipping Company in Amman, Jordan

1 of 1 National Freight Services Est reviews

Except for a woman their called Eman, you will receive horrible and rude treatment from everyone at this company, especially their manager Jamil Khalid. This also includes the guy who came to pick up the boxes who was also rude and trying to tell me what to do.

When I called the company to come pick my shipment their manager Jamil asked if there is anyone to help them carry the boxes to the car! I was surprised since they are a shipping company and the service I paid them for is from the door, so I asked him "Don't you have a cart?" He answered, "All Jordan does not have carts". So, I helped them out with the box as a courtesy (remember that I am the client).

My shipment of household items was from Amman, Jordan to the United States, they charged me extra for packaging saying that the airlines will not accept my shipment without additional packaging, yet they shipped it as-is without providing any packaging. When I sent them an email with the photo of my shipment showing no additional packaging whatsoever, they still lied saying that did provide that and then stopped replying to my emails.

Do not ship with them in any case.

The company is called (National Freight Services Est.) they are in Amman, Jordan and their address is Jabl al-Hussein, Jaqqa Bldg. (Next to the Ministry of Health Bldg.) 3rd floor. Phone (0096265657703) or (5657703), fax/telefax (5657702) or (0096265657702) cell phone number (0795480669). The company owner and manager is called Jamil Khalid Mhmoud and their email address is (nfs@orange.jo)

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
International Shipping
Review category
Shipping
review #486846 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with National Freight Services Est? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 National Freight Services Est reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about National Freight Services Est.
Filing a new complaint about
×