Cypress, California

I had a call from National Tipster around August 2013, the sales person was courteous.A few days later I received a UPS package.

I paid $250 to them and there is an email address I sent my business logo to. A few months later I received a magazine and my ad was in it. I am a pretty content customer.

They lived up to what they said over the phone.

As a matter of fact, I paid a lot of other non-profit organizations in the past and this is the only one so far that's sent me some kind of proof of what I paid for.I am satisfied with how my advertisement looked in this magazine.

4.8
Scholarship, Grants and Programs
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with National Crime Tips?

Comments

Amy liang
Downey, California, United States #1283446

The Sales Rep helped me to follow up my business license status , they don't have to do it but they did a huge favor for me, I got their phone number , when i need help I will reach out .

Irs - Review in Government and Politics category from College Park, Maryland Irs "I am actually one who would like to pay: not trying to negotiate lower or get out of my tax liability. I just need a little compassion. Ive called for..." Read more Review about Healthcare Gov Application from Las Vegas, Nevada Healthcare Gov "Ever since I applied online for healt insurance via the healthcare.gov website, my family has received unsolicited phone calls and mailings. I thought this site was protected and our..." Read more Fema Customer Care Review Fema "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..." Read more Consumer Financial Protection Bureau - CFPB Consumer Financial Protection Bureau "These documents are from GE Capital Retail Bank/PayPal Smart Connect (part of what I have sent in since 2011 of October) & The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau closing the cases..." Read more Adventure CJD - Basically stole $2000 from me , Deceptive Sales, Undisclosed Charges Adventure CJD "I purchased a new 2017 Dodge Charger on April 3rd 2017, and financed approximatly half with Capital One Auto Finance. After speaking to them during my welcome call they informed..." Read more Viagogo Austria - Got ref off Viagogo Austria " look online to buy a ticket for manny pacquiao fights here in brisbane and i got directed to the Viagogo web site and is said on sale for cheaper..." Read more Dhgate - Nice blue watch Dhgate "I like watch I bought. cheap and fast delivered. Its to easy buying on dhgate.com. goods arrived less a month and purchase was made from my cellphone. I like so..." Read more Justanswerlegal Questions - I locked into the "service" on the 23.6.17 on the assumption that 4 $5 (Bankcard) I might get a brief referral regarding an issue of Contract Law. Justanswerlegal Questions "I supplied my BankCard details with a synopsis of my sons problem. What i received was advice that Contract law is complicated(I knew that) did i want to talk to..." Read more