I had a call from National Tipster around August 2013, the sales person was courteous.A few days later I received a UPS package.
I paid $250 to them and there is an email address I sent my business logo to. A few months later I received a magazine and my ad was in it. I am a pretty content customer.
They lived up to what they said over the phone.
As a matter of fact, I paid a lot of other non-profit organizations in the past and this is the only one so far that's sent me some kind of proof of what I paid for.I am satisfied with how my advertisement looked in this magazine.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "The market place put me in a plan With$500 deductible and $2000 out of pocket with Blue Cross and Blue shield. Then when I received the letter it was a..."
- "California Save our Water Rebate fails to honor condition 'existing operational turf irrigation systems' and denies application. California's SaveOurWater program is not complying with the Governor's order. My backyard is not bare..."
- "We are pissed at FEMA. Our Condo Development is 24 years old is on Flushing Bay that hasn't had a flood in 234 years. FEMA a few years ago reassessed..."
- "Spend your $2,000./month rent, OR MORE... somewhere else! At first it was nice... then they literally STEAL YOUR MONEY cloaked in a rental agreement. No wonder..."
- "Are you a psychopath? Are you a ***? Do you have no moral compass? If so, Smart Circle International is the place for you. Everybody hears..."
- "I called them today because my package looks like delivered but I didn't receive it. The woman on the phone was rude and nasty. She told me that people living..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."