Cypress, California

I had a call from National Tipster around August 2013, the sales person was courteous.A few days later I received a UPS package.

I paid $250 to them and there is an email address I sent my business logo to. A few months later I received a magazine and my ad was in it. I am a pretty content customer.

They lived up to what they said over the phone.

As a matter of fact, I paid a lot of other non-profit organizations in the past and this is the only one so far that's sent me some kind of proof of what I paid for.I am satisfied with how my advertisement looked in this magazine.

4.8
Scholarship, Grants and Programs
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with National Crime Tips?

Submit review

Comments

Amy liang
Downey, California, United States #1283446

The Sales Rep helped me to follow up my business license status , they don't have to do it but they did a huge favor for me, I got their phone number , when i need help I will reach out .

Consumer Financial Protection Bureau -  DISEASED WE ARE DOOMED Consumer Financial Protection Bureau "You will find attached six documents all from "The Big Three" now known as "The Big Four". Why our state & federal governments allow this corporation to conduct "Illegal Business..." Read more Fema Customer Care Review Fema "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..." Read more Social Security Administration - Www.social security Administraton Social Security Administration "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..." Read more BUSTED! Mesa County Public Trustee, Mike Moran, Makes $120,000 Blunder Mesa County "Grand Junction, Colorado - Mesa County Public Trustee, Michael D. Moran, has egregiously violated the trust of the citizens of Mesa County, Colorado as well as United States taxpayers by..." Read more From You Flowers Roses Flowers Review From You Flowers "They screwed up an order of daffodils that I sent to my fiancé, and sent me an apologetic $20 gift certificate that I then used to buy a dozen roses...." Read more Rosegal - My online go-to store Rosegal "I always have issues finding trendy clothes that fit me perfectly. Rosegal has been a life-saver. They have trendy clothes that you can buy on a budge. I used to..." Read more Enable IT - Hardware caused fire Enable IT "first day out of the box this device from this company started a fire. their hardware quality is bad. consumer beware. called the ceo Daniel Cook and he did not..." Read more Vans Slip-On Shoes Review VANS "Originally wanting the veggie leather(online only), but not restocking so I ordered embossed leather as the only other tan slip on option. Extremely disappointed. One shoe noticeably shittier looking than..." Read more