National Auto Shipping - Lies, late, and Damaged
The representative on the phone who took my order was full of energy and pep which was nice. However he was also full of something else. The two issues that I have with this portion of the process was this: Estimated time of shipment given during sales pitch was two weeks. This seemed plausible, in reality it was closer to 1 month. They also said they were fully bonded and insured and that no-matter what happened to my car, it would be covered! I specifically asked for clarification on this point because most shippers only cover some minimal amount. Fully covered no matter what was the reply. I have been trying to recover damages to my vehicle for the last 3 months. They will gladly pass you off onto their subcontractors who actually ship you car and they will be of no assistance to you, thanks MON TRANS!- all the while- blaming the other parties.
Customer service- great during sign up-poor every where else-seriously how do these guys stay in business- no return calls, no returned emails, they couldn't even get the delivery date right 1 day out. Best part- claims went on leave for 3 weeks- and no manager was available to speak with me. i was also made to wait for over a month for a call from "mike" who never did call
I'm currently filing a claim in small claims in a MO court to recoup the estimated 1900 dollars in damages to my car.
Late: Two weeks estimate during the sales pitch turned into 30 days. They couldn't even tell me where my car was the day of the drop off, and I had to pick it up at 10 PM in a walmart parking lot.
Damaged, My car was returned to me Dirty, Damaged, and with a Dead Battery. Someone- Matson probably left the door cracked keeping the dome light on and allowing a ample coating of filth in my car-as well as grimy handprints. Finally the car had two giant dents on the lower air dam where it had been carelessly run into something. They have provided no assistance in recouping the damages, taking 3 months to provide me the phone number of the truck service after passing me off to Matson- thanks for nothing see you in court!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Transport
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have a 2006 Chevy HHR LS and the interior door handle broke off yesterday. To replace this I was informed that you have to spend $300+ to buy the..."
- "I purchased a 2003 Corvette on July 18, 2012, and discovered a major engine oil leak within the first 36 hours. Met with General Manager Jerry Bussey who agreed to..."
- "OMG..,!!! Richie Bello and Vincent Naso owns Dealers Solutions, Brandon Harrison and HuntingtonHondaCars.com .., With more number of companies..,they scammed lot of businesses. Initially Brandon K Harrison and..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "I saw B-Precious advertised for what looked like a great deal. A mini session with a few images for $50. The old saying Cheap is what cheap gets is so..."
- "I bought a a 2012 road warrior 3950. ($80,000) the rubber around all 3 of my slides has turned into gewy rubber to the point they are now..."
- "I have issues with an order that was submitted without my consent. An order that arrived where the shirt was torn. And no one will return an email or a..."
- "We mailed 3 DVD disks to my friend in China. After the package got received, Fedex sent us an invoice saying that we owe them $44286.10. We called the invoice..."