National Auto Shipping - Lies, late, and Damaged
The representative on the phone who took my order was full of energy and pep which was nice. However he was also full of something else. The two issues that I have with this portion of the process was this: Estimated time of shipment given during sales pitch was two weeks. This seemed plausible, in reality it was closer to 1 month. They also said they were fully bonded and insured and that no-matter what happened to my car, it would be covered! I specifically asked for clarification on this point because most shippers only cover some minimal amount. Fully covered no matter what was the reply. I have been trying to recover damages to my vehicle for the last 3 months. They will gladly pass you off onto their subcontractors who actually ship you car and they will be of no assistance to you, thanks MON TRANS!- all the while- blaming the other parties.
Customer service- great during sign up-poor every where else-seriously how do these guys stay in business- no return calls, no returned emails, they couldn't even get the delivery date right 1 day out. Best part- claims went on leave for 3 weeks- and no manager was available to speak with me. i was also made to wait for over a month for a call from "mike" who never did call
I'm currently filing a claim in small claims in a MO court to recoup the estimated 1900 dollars in damages to my car.
Late: Two weeks estimate during the sales pitch turned into 30 days. They couldn't even tell me where my car was the day of the drop off, and I had to pick it up at 10 PM in a walmart parking lot.
Damaged, My car was returned to me Dirty, Damaged, and with a Dead Battery. Someone- Matson probably left the door cracked keeping the dome light on and allowing a ample coating of filth in my car-as well as grimy handprints. Finally the car had two giant dents on the lower air dam where it had been carelessly run into something. They have provided no assistance in recouping the damages, taking 3 months to provide me the phone number of the truck service after passing me off to Matson- thanks for nothing see you in court!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Transport
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " I own a 2007 Maxima, the car mechanically has been sound, I recommend Nissan they have great cars, I am submitting this report to warn potential Nissan Buyers not..."
- "For those of you with Fleetwood camping issues, check the news...FTCA in Somerset, PA has closed it's doors! No warning was issued to the 300+ FTCA direct dealers, parts..."
- "Big thumbs down to the BC Road safe Inc ( Traffic Control Company) employee who decided to park in a handicap zone in company vehicle. She absolutely ignored..."
- "I received a bill from LabCorp that said "an insurance company has denied a payment ... " "An insurance company??!!" I'm guessing they picked a random insurance company..."
- "Had Central Security since 2009, installed a new system with my cable company due to my current system being outdated and faulty. When I went to cancel they told..."
- "I mistakenly signed up for the Puppy Wellness Plan with auto monthly payments...BIG MISTAKE!... Once Banfield has your credit card on file; you are subject to whatever they choose to..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."
- "my break time po ba guadalupe branch? akala ko po 24hrs? ang explain ng guard ngayon lang na cut off resume daw ng 12:30Am pero andun nmn ang teller sa..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."