Dallas, Texas
2.7K views
2.5

My daughter had a horrible time at the NAM pageant in 2013. Everything was last minute and it was just thrown together.

She made it to Top 15 or 10 I don't remember which one they did. Parents/Guardians aren't allowed to go in the dressing room to help the girls get dressed. They had about three women in the room helping the girls get dressed in a small amount of time. My daughter said they gave them about seven minutes each to get dressed.

The dressing room for the interviews with the judges was okay, because there was one lady that helped my daughter right away after they told all of the parents to get out. The dressing rooms weren't even really nice.

They just had this huge room with about three room dividers just anywhere. I do not recommend going to this pageant.

Comments

At the regional pageant in charlotte, 2015, the changing room consisted of one giant open conference room. No mirrors, no plugs. My daughter was horrified and very disappointed