3.5
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

National American Miss is a pageant I have been doing for several years and I'm in love!!!!! The pageant is judged fairly and the girls are really nice.

I've made some of my best friends there and I've seen confidence levels go through the roof with some girls, and trust me, I mean that as a good thing! National American Miss is a pageant I would never quite doing. I will never stop until I obtain that National title. National American Miss is a great outlet to break kids into the world without forcing them into doing anything they don't want to do.

Of course, ensure your kids really, actually want to do the pageant and test it out at the state level. See if they enjoy it and if they are willing to work for the title before and after winning the state pageant title. Remember, you most likely wont win this pageant on your first try, but that doesn't mean you wont!

I recommend that anyone who is eligible and wants to try out the pageant do so. 10 OUT OF 10 FOR NATIOANL AMERICAM MISS

Product or Service Mentioned: National American Miss Beauty Pageant.

Reason of review: All of the above.

Comments