I received today a letter from National American Miss, Inc. (NAM), 718 Harpeth Parkway West, Nashville, TN 37221, telephone (281) 496-9000 under the signature of "Kathleen Mayes, State Director" inviting my daughter to attend "an Open Call" in Orlando, Florida on either Sunday, April 28, Saturday, May 4, or Monday, May 6 at various locations in the Orlando metro area.

So....

that's all fine & dandy, but there's one important tiny little detail that these people have missed in casting their far & wide dragnet to entice people to enter their children into this opportunity to part with hard earned cash....

I do not have a daughter! Is there something National American Miss would like to tell me?

Product or Service Mentioned: National American Miss Beauty Pageant.

Comments

RegularWhiteRhinoceros414

I had received the same letter. Any feedback?

My daughter never been in any pageant. She sings, cheer and dances. But no experience at pageants. I would like to know the fees, how that works, how they get the letter.

What are the positive outcome. Also, if someone participated already and let me know how much was the investment and if it was worth it.